SMH

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2004

I can't tell, but is the back insert fucked? Or did they cut enough to where it didn't touch the back insert?

Last edited:
May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
it looks clipped, like it's not gone through the card fully. Like it had a dig at the perferation bit and and the card dust just gathered or some shit i dunno. SOmetimes you do get lucky and it just misses. My Lex A.D. album i got way back in a cutout bin and it's fine, unscathed from the saw, just a tiny mark on it, l. I'd ask the seller. ALso, if it's not advertised as a cut-out you could just buy it without saying anything, then you can send it back to em if it is saw damaged.

Cut outs dont bother some people so it might end up going for a high price anyway, if its on auction somewhere...

Feb 14, 2004
There are three brand new old school No Limit albums(including the one I posted here) on ebay that I want that are still in the shrink wrap up for sale, but they all have fucking sawmarks gotdamnit