Slurring Jerry Jones Bad-Mouths Bill Parcells, Tim Tebow

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2004
LMAO http://deadspin.com/5516297/slurring-jerry-jones-bad+mouths-bill-parcells-tim-tebow

A source sends along this video of a seemingly inebriated Jerry Jones waxing off about Tim Tebow ("he'd never get on the field"), Bill Parcells ("not worth a shit"), and how he got his stadium. Read the rough transcript after the jump.

Jerry Jones: Romo was a miracle.

Other guy: It was a miracle, wasn't it?

JJ: He almost never got in, and he almost was gone. Tebow would never…

Different other guy: What if you were the Jaguars or — would you just, just draft him and sell fucking jerseys?

JJ: That's the only reason I brought in Bill Parcells.

[Laughter]

JJ: [Inaudible. Sounds a little like, "Sell mammoth fuckin' rake," whatever that means.]

JJ: Bill's not worth a shit. I love him.

Different other guy: I know you do.

JJ: Not worth a shit, but I wanted — they were on my ass so bad. J's gotta have a yes man. So to get this fuckin' stadium, I need to bring his ass in.

Different other guy: What, you, you wouldn't take Tebow in the third round?

JJ: Why? He'd never get on the field. I can't get him out there.

[Laughter]

JJ: I can't get him out there.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Thats cool he's speaking his mind....Sure beats the lame ass interview they do on the sidelines and asking the same questions to everyone....Than on top of that getting the same ole answers.....
Jerry the billiionare is out in public mingling with the average joe....Talkin shit like anyone else would about their jobs.....Than these fags tape him and put him on blast....