Slo-O Devil On My Back On i-Tunes NOW!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 20, 2008
yea its dope i just coped it off itunes the other day,whats hella wack is the fact i cant burn it on a cd,i was to lazy to walk down the street to rasputins but itunes puts a block on downloaded files now so that it can only be played in ipods and iphones and such,which is koo n shit but i figure out ways around it,but its hella complicated i think im still gon buy a hard copy cuz i like collectin booklets and such

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
thanks for yall support. the album is doin real good off itunes & myspace. a lot of major people payin attention including xxl.

mdebruce, i buy hella cds on itunes all the time and it allows me to burn it on a cd. they dont have no restrictions.

the hard copy of the album most def comin real soon cause a lot of people been requesting it who prefer cds.

-checkmate

May 20, 2008
you gotta burn the cd using itunes monte. drag all the tracks to a playlist, then burn it from there.
oh swear ok,but then again i use 2 different computers for internet and the other is used for production and such;i dont think this one has a cd burner..but i can switch a few things around...thaks for the heads up

May 20, 2008
thanks for yall support. the album is doin real good off itunes and a lot of major people payin attention including xxl.

mdebruce. thats weird cause i buy hella cds on itunes all the time and it allows me to burn it on a cd. they dont have no restrictions, not to my knowledge.

the hard copy of the album most def comin real soon cause a lot of people been requesting it who prefer cds.

-checkmate
oh ok i didnt know it was itunes early,let me know when it drops in store so i can cop me a copy...what are yal marketing plans as far as promotion goes?

Apr 12, 2004
album is dope as fuck real talk its a different bay sounding album, and the beats and mix downs are on point make sure u peep that track (look at me now) crazy ass beat produced by sean t.

Dec 19, 2006
www.myspace.com
yea its dope i just coped it off itunes the other day,whats hella wack is the fact i cant burn it on a cd,i was to lazy to walk down the street to rasputins but itunes puts a block on downloaded files now so that it can only be played in ipods and iphones and such,which is koo n shit but i figure out ways around it,but its hella complicated i think im still gon buy a hard copy cuz i like collectin booklets and such
thats weak as fuck.. when they start doin that?

Oct 10, 2005
^^naw, it aint like that..u ujust gotta drag it to a new playlist and burn from there..i finished listning to the whole album...better than i expected,once again,worth the wait

May 20, 2008
the files are .m4p which is short for protected music,i found a program to unlock it after authorizing your itunes then you can convert the .m4p file to any other media file, whats can is that you can download the program for free and use it,HOWEVER!!! they will only let u convert up to 3mins per song unless you order/unlock the program activation which is not hard to crack for all my hacker folx out there but im just puttin it out there. i never burned directly from itunes before either.just lettin yal know

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
the files are .m4p which is short for protected music,i found a program to unlock it after authorizing your itunes then you can convert the .m4p file to any other media file, whats can is that you can download the program for free and use it,HOWEVER!!! they will only let u convert up to 3mins per song unless you order/unlock the program activation which is not hard to crack for all my hacker folx out there but im just puttin it out there. i never burned directly from itunes before either.just lettin yal know
You can do that all within itunes. the way you convert mp4 to mp3 is this.

Click Edit on Top. Select Preferences
Go to Advance Tab
Click Import Using. Select Mp3 Encoder
Click Settings and click any (128,192kbps etc)
Click Ok
Go back to you song in music library
Right click the song
Select Convert Selection to Mp3

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
itunes tip number 2:

all you gotta do is burn the files to a cd, and the digital protect crap will not be on there on your cd.