SlipknoT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 12, 2004
www.myspace.com
i kinda dig the shit that dj starscream does on the jungle/drum n bass tip..
i havent really listened to any slipknot albums or songs..

anyone have a good opinion on this band? can recommend somthin to listen to.
you gotta admit the masks are wicked..

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I like three Slipknot songs but I couldn't even tell you there names. I can't fucking stand Stone Sour though.

Also lol @ Hollywood Undead in your sig Kirby. You like that crap? I went to look up a band on myspace music and saw them on the front and clicked on their page and it was easily some of the worst music I have ever heard in my life. Plus the whole played out mask thing, I mean come on.

Sorry, I try not to talk about bands I don't like too much but those guys were just fucking awful.

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
my co-worker is a big fan. 2 months ago he got the slipknot logo tatted on hes leg..... i never heard there music .....

Dec 26, 2004
I liked there self-titled, heard couple songs of other albums, so so. I jus hate it when they get too musical where he tries to sing N the band jus jams. I jus wanna hear that fuckin hard drums N guitar metal sound.

May 2, 2007
www.wevegotthejazz.com
Also lol @ Hollywood Undead in your sig Kirby. You like that crap? I went to look up a band on myspace music and saw them on the front and clicked on their page and it was easily some of the worst music I have ever heard in my life. Plus the whole played out mask thing, I mean come on.

Sorry, I try not to talk about bands I don't like too much but those guys were just fucking awful.
It's just fun music, for me.
The guys in the band are pretty cool, too.

Too each their own, I guess. :)

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
their self titled album is probably still my favourite of theirs...

Spit It Out, Wait and Bleed, Liberate, (Sic).. there were more than a few that I could jam all the way thru

IOWA had a few songs i could get into including the lead single (forgot the name)

I missed whatever was before All Hope Is Gone which i've only listened to the 1st half of and it's okay but not as good as the 1st so far IMO