slikkrikk thinking about working on a new project with new generation of rappers from

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 29, 2008
Probably..But come on that shits probably garbage
I was wondering if you know him. Delly said he did some good shit with what he had. I mean you know alot of these underground rappers that havent put out some material.

I hope slikk rikk still up to doing beats. Last I talked to him, he was but he had some other things going on. Now he's a musician.

A.T

Sicc OG
Dec 31, 2004
Probably..But come on that shits probably garbage
actaully they wasnt that bad......tha older homie did a kouple of slaps on this ps2......and they was kool.....delly need 2 put that gpm album out man...i dont know what he waitin on....its niggas that have the bootleg already...

Jul 29, 2008
actaully they wasnt that bad......tha older homie did a kouple of slaps on this ps2......and they was kool.....delly need 2 put that gpm album out man...i dont know what he waitin on....its niggas that have the bootleg already...
I'm tryna get a hold of Delly, if you get the number, can ya pm it to me?

I heard there was some setbacks for that album.. even the bootlegs around the SE, but Damn, that shit gonna be dope.

Jul 29, 2008
Put one of em up here..I need a good laugh.
I gotta be honest though, you got some standards that are really up there and that's a good thing. You behind the scenes and have alot of knowledge as well as a good ear.

I was taking Delly's word as he filled me in on some of skyline's rap history. He told me one of the hardest rappers was in the feds and nobody hasnt heard from him in a long ass time or what happened to him.

I guess I wouldnt mind hearing it either. I've got an open ear and I've listen to blip blop/chip music (8 bit sounds) and I think its funny and interesting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zC6LTT7N3kc

A.T

Sicc OG
Dec 31, 2004
Put one of em up here..I need a good laugh.
THEY ACTAULLY ON HERE ALREADY MY NIGGA, ALL THAT OLD SHIT L.K. DID THA REMAKE 2 A.KS SONG, THE EAST SWANGING SONG, THE JUST LIKE THAT SONG THATS ALL THA SAME PERSON DOIN THA BEATZ HOMIE....I MEAN SHIT I FIGURED U WOULD KNOW THAT...AND BEING THAT NIGGAS STARTED 4RM THA BOTTOM UP 2 HAVIN FUKKIN MOTIFS N TRITONS NOW IS WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT RIGHT!

RESPECT IT ARE DO BETTER U FEEL ME, KANT KNOCK A NIGGA 4 TRYING THO!

A.T

Sicc OG
Dec 31, 2004
I gotta be honest though, you got some standards that are really up there and that's a good thing. You behind the scenes and have alot of knowledge as well as a good ear.

I was taking Delly's word as he filled me in on some of skyline's rap history. He told me one of the hardest rappers was in the feds and nobody hasnt heard from him in a long ass time or what happened to him.

I guess I wouldnt mind hearing it either. I've got an open ear and I've listen to blip blop/chip music (8 bit sounds) and I think its funny and interesting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zC6LTT7N3kc
THAT WOULD BE THA BIG HOMIE A.K...........BUT IT GO DEEPER THEN THAT FOLKZ

Jul 29, 2008
THAT WOULD BE THA BIG HOMIE A.K...........BUT IT GO DEEPER THEN THAT FOLKZ
Its what I figured. All I know is that I will push anything out the East bekuz I feel that alot of talent outta there needs to be heard.

In General, the West Coast needs to put the pieces back together, how we do it is the question. Everyone is clicked up and hating on each other.. Our big representives aint helping/investing in our talents (new or old). Outta towners claiming our G lifestyles and making money off it..

its pretty fucked up and the whole industry in general.. but I always feel that good music and talent is either not heard or overlooked (whether its ignored because of bias or threatening to other's careers).

Whole point is we start somewhere. And for all the homies locked up, I still wanna keep they name lit. Don Diego, Lunchmeat, Lil Hawk, Marv Mitch, Big June, Snapp Ford, Jay Ru... gonna try and get them on phone record freestyle or verse... That's the truest thing about the West.. alot of people live how they rap.

Dec 8, 2010
True indeed 50....tha music bakk then was off tha hook....I remember when baby scar did his first video by tha park.....tha big homie a.k got hella smashin shit 2.....sakks probably got bout 20 songs that me and him did......we gone try 2 get it right tho that's 4 sho
Sorry to bring back an old topic, but Baby Skar did a video? Any way i can find it? and i have been wanting to hear a lot of the old Skyline songs from the 90's. Again, sorry for bringing this thread back. Im still kind of new to these forums.

A.T

Sicc OG
Dec 31, 2004
Sorry to bring back an old topic, but Baby Skar did a video? Any way i can find it? and i have been wanting to hear a lot of the old Skyline songs from the 90's. Again, sorry for bringing this thread back. Im still kind of new to these forums.
i been tryna find that video to...i was in it! baby skar got some new shit he workin on to tho