slikkrikk thinking about working on a new project with new generation of rappers from

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 29, 2008
Well I must say this is a really good look.....tha whole thing is we actually killed a whole lot of that bullshit a while bakk after tha whole cherry chuck movement.....I been on here pushin this shit lettin niggas know what's really goin on outhere wit tha REAL niggas.....niggas is tryna lead and push in a better direction and niggas should respect.....tha fact that its niggas that's never gone let go and have hate in they heart but don't never be outhere fukkin wit niggas and know what's really krakkin.....I been on this siccness jook basically just lettin niggas know we got hella talent and hella niggas that's poppin...I would like 2 see more older niggas 4rm all sides 2 push a issue that niggas need 2 change.....this shit ain't nothin like it use 2 be but we still need real big homiez 2 be positive bout wantin 2 teach niggas tha rightway.....I got a dozen of big homiez that I look up 2 and hella respect being that I've been home grown since birth but its a blessing to have other og's 4rm other turfs wanna really show niggas how its post 2 be in lace niggas up on some kool shit.....there will never be another east trippin kause that was bullshit and we ain't on that nomore 4 tha niggaz that wanna stay on that FUKK Y'ALL........1 thing about tha turf is we been takin these lil rap shots 4 a min 4rm a certain artist and niggas get tired of tha sneak dissin especially when its niggas outhere on some positive shit....I don't understand how niggas kan support that type of shit..tha bullshit ain't nothin tho.....wit all that bein said tell rick it ain't nothin to think about lets do this shit.....tell him 2 holla at norm so we kan sit down about it 1time.....
that certain rapper dont wanna let others shine IMO. Thang is that people listen to these voices. I will push anything related to the CCG on some unity shit!!!

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
^^^ I feel ya..What people need to realize is there was a gang of music that predates Easttrippn. Like when Phat Sak did the song when he was 15...Baby Skar, Shannon-Bo, Daddy S, Ski-Bo, A.K., Regg Nutt, Charlie Mak.
Times have changed...the whole music atmosphere was different..back then it was homies just doin some music not really trippin off no rap. Now its pro-tools and vocal booths and the game is oversaturated. Rappers from the East back then was just doin whatever the fuck they felt as far as music..the streets dictated what was hot...now alot of rappers lettin the industry dictate what they rappin about and what the music sounds like..thats why in my opinion shit sounds so watered down and soft. These morons actually think that if they cater to whats on the radio..they gonna reach more people..but without a marketing budget there music aint reachin too far out the hood..maybe a few internet fans..Its time the streets got back to dicatting whats hot and boot these skinny jean/ T-Pain hook singing ass faggots out the industry.

Jul 29, 2008
^^^ I feel ya..What people need to realize is there was a gang of music that predates Easttrippn. Like when Phat Sak did the song when he was 15...Baby Skar, Shannon-Bo, Daddy S, Ski-Bo, A.K., Regg Nutt, Charlie Mak.
Times have changed...the whole music atmosphere was different..back then it was homies just doin some music not really trippin off no rap. Now its pro-tools and vocal booths and the game is oversaturated. Rappers from the East back then was just doin whatever the fuck they felt as far as music..the streets dictated what was hot...now alot of rappers lettin the industry dictate what they rappin about and what the music sounds like..thats why in my opinion shit sounds so watered down and soft. These morons actually think that if they cater to whats on the radio..they gonna reach more people..but without a marketing budget there music aint reachin too far out the hood..maybe a few internet fans..Its time the streets got back to dicatting whats hot and boot these skinny jean/ T-Pain hook singing ass faggots out the industry.
I agree wid you big homie!

free big June

A.T

Sicc OG
Dec 31, 2004
True indeed 50....tha music bakk then was off tha hook....I remember when baby scar did his first video by tha park.....tha big homie a.k got hella smashin shit 2.....sakks probably got bout 20 songs that me and him did......we gone try 2 get it right tho that's 4 sho

Jul 29, 2008
True indeed 50....tha music bakk then was off tha hook....I remember when baby scar did his first video by tha park.....tha big homie a.k got hella smashin shit 2.....sakks probably got bout 20 songs that me and him did......we gone try 2 get it right tho that's 4 sho
Good stuff homey. Some of those songs from back then were dope!! some straight up good hip hop.

Mar 5, 2006
yeah but what if skyline open for game..that would be huge and major exposure..alot LA fans love gangsta rap but they not really hearing it at the moment...

Jul 29, 2008
yeah but what if skyline open for game..that would be huge and major exposure..alot LA fans love gangsta rap but they not really hearing it at the moment...
Big June shot out Game.. but Game didnt respond. Again, the Piru connection is always there. Skylines have made trips to Compton a few times...

Baby Skar, Big June, A-K, and a many others have been doing music since the 90's... just if people are listening.

Oct 21, 2003
what happened to that video??
Baby skar is one of the best in Cali:siccness:

Mar 5, 2006
@jay sav.i found that giggin song on limewire!! but good lookin still..only song harder than that is PIMPIN N CRIPPIN by pomona city rydaz..