SLAUGHTERHOUSE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 3, 2008
slaughterhouse is the best group out right now...cd slap...no weak verses...no weak songs.....classic? iono yet

Jan 28, 2005
They seem to be negotiating a contract with Shady Records right now.

Redman also showing interest in wanting to jump off Def Jam and head over to Shady.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
thas what im sayen...buddens is one of the best rappers out.

royce rapped circles round the other 3 tho
He is neck and neck with buddens IMO on the CD.....But thats whats dope about 4 lyricist's coming together like this.....You know they were trying to outduel each other.....They are making each other better by doing something like this.......Ortiz and crooked came dope 2.....Finally something that most people like (slaughterhouse) thats not bling bling and bitchez....

Nov 7, 2006
never really liked budden but he doesnt bother me at all in this album. but yeah my favs are Crooked and Royce but the other 2 hold there own on this album. cant wait to see them nov 10th and hopefully they know what there doing this time around. at rock the bells they were bumpin into each other n shit and had no songs to rap.

Apr 23, 2009
the only one i aint feelin to much is joell ortiz but he decent i guess... royce, crooked and budden come tight as fuck though

cant wait for the show when they come to AZ with tech n9ne.. shit will be crackin

Jul 3, 2008
the only one i aint feelin to much is joell ortiz but he decent i guess... royce, crooked and budden come tight as fuck though

cant wait for the show when they come to AZ with tech n9ne.. shit will be crackin
yup im seen them n tech on the 22nd