SkyBalla signin to GUNIT?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Yo any of yall get that email from SkyBalla himself wit the little convo wit him and Sha Money XL? Sha Money XL says 50 Cent aint lookin to sign anybody at the moment but when he does SkyBalla on the top of Sha Money XL list. Sky replied that he got a few offers from majors but he rather sign wit GUNIT. That could be big for Sky and the SCO...matter of fact for the whole damn yay!!! What yall think bout the situation since i know alot of yall cats on this board hate GUNIT? Anyways good luck to the dude on whatever he decides to do and keep reppin that soil boooooah. Mobb Report knocks!!!

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Sky Ballas latest is hot, i hope he don't sign with G-Unit just cuz every body they pick up end up swiching up their style andd sound like 50

Feb 21, 2004
www.SCARLING.com
50 or them g-unit fools aint my thing, but Sky's got some sick spits, if he dropped a solo with the unit I'd cop & besides that I think his voice will knock on some of those beats they use...That'a be a sick azz career movement for the better IMO...

Jun 13, 2002
it would be good to see sky balla signed, i been waitin for him to drop some shit for a min. glad to see he dropped that recent album.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
cHeWdOGG said:
if he does sign yall are gonna hate on him for not reppin the bay hard enough

Oh yeah I can see that one comin aq mile away, even if he said Frisco and Fillmoe in every rhyme people would still hate

Mar 8, 2003
See, i wouldnt want him to sign because.....well rap groups fail all the damn time. Wu Tang broke up, Three 6 Mafia has really only 4 members, No Limit??, Cash Money...any group bigger than 3 is destined to fail. Now it would be smart for him personally, but how everyone on here is more about the bay and blah blah blah, they gonna say yes just to see him make it, hate him when he out there, talk shit when he comes home. *smh*

NASA

Sicc OG
Feb 5, 2003
A lot of muthafuckas would hate if he went to G-Unit but let them get hit wit a deal from them for some real money and I betcha everyone be talkin' bout "GGGGG-Unit!"

May 13, 2002
Imma keep supporting Sky Balla whether he signs with G-Unit or not. But did you see the insert on the Mobb Report album tho? He's posin' with all them G-Unit fools and fitted in G-Unit clothing.