Skyballa on the new Juelz album...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 7, 2003
that song is off sky balla's mobb report cd that came out in 2004. when advances liek that for a cd comes out on the net its just any newer songs or ones that people aint heard to make up the advance. i can almost tell you that song wont make it on juelz real cd but they might make a new song together tho

Feb 12, 2004
I DONT THINK ITS THE SAME VERSION FROM MOBB REPORT. SKY BALLA GOT A NEW VERSION ON HIS WEBSITE WAY CLEANER THAN THE ONE ON MOBB REPORT SO THATS PROLLY THE ONE JUELZ IS USING.

STS

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
Juelz wont be using that song on his album. Sky got two versions of that song, the one that appeared on the re-release has a differernt verse than which was on the first one. The Juelz "advance" you got was some bootleg somebody put together and im 99% sure that none of those tracks besides mic check will make it to the retail.

Mar 6, 2005
that advance copy will be completly different from juelz real album. just look at cam'ron's purple haze. the advance copy leaked but it was way different from the retail album. dipset always puttin' out songs thats why they make like 100 mixtapes every year. its just to fool those bootlegers.

Feb 8, 2003
Trust Me even the real Advanced copy hasnt leaked or surfaced the net or streets yet. This shit yall got someone just put all kind of old tracks together and called it advanced.

Jun 30, 2005
I like juelz's shit. I never was really feelin Sky Balla, but i slapped his track on the bay bridges en i admit, that song clean en his spit is coo on there too. He doin his thing.