skinny broads

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 9, 2006
what's the skinniest girl you've ever fucked? i ask this cause there this piece at work i'm thinkin about puttin' the smackdown on but she's pretty fuckin skinny, i've never messed with a skinny girl before the ones i had always was pretty thick...now the girl is cute and i'm horny than a mutha, so i'ma holler anyways

but what have ya'll dipped into?, and in your opinion what's the upside to havin a skinny broad if any?

Feb 9, 2006
AidsFactory said:
5'4 weighed about 85 pounds, we were both up for a while when I met her she weighed around 115 guess I gave her one to many little thrills. Now I look back upon it, it was really fucking disturbing at the time it didn't matter.

what was disturbing about it? 85lbs. is skinny as fuck so i guess i can see why

Feb 9, 2006
AidsFactory said:
Precisely, I wasn't weighing much more at the time about 6'1 125-130 so it really didn't matter my normal weight is around 175-180

well that ain't that bad shit, if you were 200lbs. or somethin like that then i can see were the problem would be

Feb 9, 2006
AidsFactory said:
I know but he asked about skinny bitches, didn't fuck with crackheads because they are some of the foulest people I have ever met begging for 2 dollars and shit. But most methheads bitches are skinny so I felt it applied to this ;)

i would rather spend a night with a bottle of lotion, kira kiener, a paper towel and some cheap smirnoff from safeway then fuck with a meth head

Feb 9, 2003
My ex-girl was about 5'8 and 110. She gained a lot of weight later on in the relationship though. Luckily for me it ALL went into her thighs and ass.

Feb 9, 2003
AidsFactory said:
I know but he asked about skinny bitches, didn't fuck with crackheads because they are some of the foulest people I have ever met begging for 2 dollars and shit. But most methheads bitches are skinny so I felt it applied to this ;)
You're retarded. And it shows just how much dick you've sucked for meth. Meth whores < Crack whores. Ain't nothing nice about that shit or the faggots who smoke it.

Jun 3, 2006
i used to fuck with this little laos beezy-actually i was supposed to marry the ho-she was 85 pounds-but she was only like 4 feet tall.....it worked pretty lovely,i could walk around the house,fuckin her..spin her like a roulette wheel and shit...

Feb 9, 2006
jr916 said:
i used to fuck with this little laos beezy-actually i was supposed to marry the ho-she was 85 pounds-but she was only like 4 feet tall.....it worked pretty lovely,i could walk around the house,fuckin her..spin her like a roulette wheel and shit...

ah that's what i was looking for, somebody else told me the same thing... hahah gotta try that

Feb 9, 2003
AidsFactory said:
Sorry man, I was brought up into the shit it was a family buissness ;) never had to whore myself out for meth. Your saying meth whores are better than crack whores? You must be a fucking clown, but again 2 dollars will get you anything with a crack whore, you like the extra value menu alot as well don't you? Fucking missing all teeth, toothless blow jobs and burnt up finger tips all over your little prick, I can understand but I completely dissagree.

I never really got into the whole smoking aspect I think smoking any powder is trashy, if your gonna do something you might as well do it the right way, spoon, bottom of a can, yada yada yada. Crack is probally one of the most degrading drugs there is, chasing a high of a drug named after a part of your ass, yeah thats something fucking impressive. I don't think any drugs are good but god damn crack has to be one of the worst as is the effects on a person physically.
No. I am telling you I have more respect for a crackhead than I do for a methhead. But you obviously like to talk a lot of shit when ever any one even mentions meth addiction in a negative light dont you? I'd understand too, I guess if I were addicted to meth and had to do what you do for my next fix. Luckily for me I'm not and I'd have the will and resolve to defeat every and anything. Oh well, I think your phone's ringing Aids, why don't you pick it up? it might be your supplier needing some more loving from you.

May 16, 2004
I disagree with Mexican Commando about the crackwhore vs meth whore thing

crackheads are black and bummy

meth whores are white trash and sleazy except some good looking white bitches fuck with meth and their lives arent all fucked up.

I take decent looking white bitch with sexual appitite over the black crackhead with burnt fingertips.

Feb 9, 2006
moonpizzle said:
I disagree with Mexican Commando about the crackwhore vs meth whore thing

crackheads are black and bummy

meth whores are white trash and sleazy except some good looking white bitches fuck with meth and their lives arent all fucked up.

I take decent looking white bitch with sexual appitite over the black crackhead with burnt fingertips.

ummm, hmmm, what to say i gotta disagree with that i know PLENTY of white crackheads, where the hell did you come up with this

Feb 9, 2006
moonpizzle said:
my bad nbpsfc, just speaking in a general sense, not individual. Like sf and the town, shit like that

black and bummy
white trash and sleazy....what?

that's cool, i'm just not used to reading that, shit everybody gots their own views, i gotta respect that