Skiem Heim & Killa Tay - Money & Muscle V.1

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 4, 2004
Cover is clean and look at the title "Money & Muscle" what did you expect it to look like?

The Cover and Concept are well executed.. if the client is happy that's all that matters.

Aug 29, 2006
www.teambrinkz.com
^^have a look around for rappers with cars, bitches and money on the album cover, or guns...

get it?
u can have a million covers with the same aspects on it, and the artist still puts they spin on it and makes it different....... rap music talks about all the same shit, still we have millions of rappers....... same concept....... grow up, if your irritated with rap, listen to another type of music

Mar 26, 2006
u can have a million covers with the same aspects on it, and the artist still puts they spin on it and makes it different....... rap music talks about all the same shit, still we have millions of rappers....... same concept....... grow up, if your irritated with rap, listen to another type of music

err..you got all that because I said your cover looks the same?? lol

anyway doesn't matter what I think it only matter what the customer thinks, as I said I love the main title its cool

all the best to you

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
Dope as fuck, I'm even gonna say it looks different then your other work, because it does look way diff then other covers I've seen from you, looks more albumish when most shit I seen from you had the mixtape feel you know.

Aug 29, 2006
www.teambrinkz.com
its called criticism, wether it be negative or positive, you should know how to take it by now surely...
criticizm is taking art and telling how you could make it better

"it all looks the same" is not really criticizm

you should realize that it's that style of artwork and judge it based on what it is, instead of making generalized statements that mean nothing and help nobody

Mar 26, 2006
criticizm is taking art and telling how you could make it better

"it all looks the same" is not really criticizm

you should realize that it's that style of artwork and judge it based on what it is, instead of making generalized statements that mean nothing and help nobody

its good work, for the style you are aiming at its good. but in general it seems like alot of other covers, they don't all have to be the same...