sketch, day two.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.

ive got about 8-10 other projects im doing simultaneously. im working on an art installment called the devil wears coogi that basically deals with a certain mind state and color pattern...anywho just a lil teaser..youll see it....somehow...whenever the entire project finishes....peace..just wanted to share one thing.

ill update the drawing as i go so keep checking the edit and youll get to see me doin it live..

Gas One

May 24, 2006
thanks yall..just somethin to share...i know i talk alot of shit on this message board but when yall start seein my art out there imma have yall in a character bringin it back to 3 years ago when you made that one post....you gon be like damn, he remembered that, thats ill.....youll have to respect it then even if you dont now...i try to work hard behind the scenes until i die and i got alot of surprises coming....just in case i ever meet my timely demise..good looks tho

its alot of work never let me tell you differently..i hope one day my craft really does pay off. until then i just work hard at it...if i demand rappers have to work hard i have to work hard as an artist...

just to share some inside shit between yall cuz yall fuck with me. the meaning behind the devil wears coogi is, its a play against kanyes 'the devil wears prada'..see hes a college dropout...im still looking at college..imoim not a big kanye fan..i dropped out and im going back. i cant afford prada. but coogi is in my reach. it might be bootleg coogi, but no one even thinks about prada. so if you have bootleg coogi or the real shit, as a nigga its out of your price range so you fake it till you make it. although i have to hustle justto look good just like any nigga in the hood wearin coogi.. thats where the devil comes in. why do i have to hustle? what do i have to hustle? what do i have to do to hustle? do i redirect my morals and ethics to get a dollar? to wear better clothing? or is it how im seein by other people? it might be a style broken down into real life. the colorful shit i wish i could buy but i cant? yeah, i wish i could have bill cosbys sweater. i wish i could draw it, but im fucking lazy, to be in his shoes, a doctor with kids and you doin great. biggie before he died with the shades on.but the clothes and the fashion reinact with a persons style. thats what im trying to get across. abstract graf, for abstract times.

lots of editing but if yall ever see my art i want you to know that it means something..i didnt just do it because someone paid me

i think this particular piece actually will be done completely by atleast wednesday. im damn near finished now.

ah yeah and that shit monte pulled? like do that with me with some shit like this i took that long for and ill find you and stab the fuck out of you. real shit thats on mom and dad and grandmom in the grave.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
i updated the pic. i think it looks cleaner now, even tho i aint finished. if you saw it when i first posted it should look way nicer now, and u see the progression.

im actually proud of how that looks..i thought it was a lil weak till now. imma still take another week on it and do some other shit on the side to make it crazier

Gas One

May 24, 2006
looks like i have gay fans and straight fans..thats nice..as long as my gay fans realize they fucking suck at life...keep being the dick sucker part of my fan club...

oh and thanks for the props. i hope one day you actually grow some skills and i can say the same.

Dec 31, 2005
WWW.JDOTCOLOMBO.BLOGSPOT.COM
looks like i have gay fans and straight fans..thats nice..as long as my gay fans realize they fucking suck at life...keep being the dick sucker part of my fan club...

oh and thanks for the props. i hope one day you actually grow some skills and i can say the same.
weve been there and youve done that.
you stick to ur ugly filipino girls (the ones he fucks with are ugly) and ill stick to the sexy mexican/white/filipino ladies.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
thanks for the replies i appreciate the love...prodigy i accidentally deleted hella of the other pics last night cuz they were cramming my camera but i think theyre stored on my harddrive...didnt think about saving them for the progress, i did that w my last drawing and i didnt wanna copy the idea.....but when im done ill look for em and post them all up. thanks again everyones been super supportive.

im never mixing bacardi with joose again....fuck im hungover