skat and snug contact info

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 9, 2007
Snug is hard to get a hold of
Thanks for that wonderfully informative post, as usual. Your insight is truly valued in the community. Much props, my brotha. It's like my brain cells have orgy sex and multiply with smartness every time I have the pleasure of reading a Noxious N8 post.

Aug 27, 2004
YEAH THEY GIVE THEIR NUMBER OUT THEN CHANGE IT...
do you know why they change their number all the time? it's because they are drug dealers! that is why travis and tech didnt want them near the label. skatt n snug were a HUGE liability! not to mention their court cases. They are pretty rich though...prolly 200Grand in their bank accounts...liquid

Oct 2, 2006
do you know why they change their number all the time? it's because they are drug dealers! that is why travis and tech didnt want them near the label. skatt n snug were a HUGE liability! not to mention their court cases. They are pretty rich though...prolly 200Grand in their bank accounts...liquid
LOL... smh... if you went on tour and carelessly gave out your number to girls you would be changing it all the time too. The stalker groupie chicks don't give up when it comes to calling a phone.