Sirius XM Radio...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
it would actually be dope to get it in your lawn, you could get like water proof speakers embedded all over your lawn with a wireless touch screen interface controller for the XM. Would be excellent for mowing and also great for BBQ's.

also to answer OG post, yeah XM is worth it, shit is great.

Feb 14, 2006
I listen to Howard Stern all the time through a free stream. His show has gone so far off since Artie left it isnt worth the free listen. He used to do bits, run contests, etc etc. Now all he talks about is Dancing with the Stars, Americas got Talent, Apple products and reality TV with Robin. Wack Packers dont come on anymore..Gary says the Stern show "Has evolved". Theyre live 4 hours a day for 3 days a week Mon-Wed.

I cant speak for the other XM stations but def dont buy it for Howard Stern. You want Howard Stern shit i can send you an invite somewhere with everything you need. Just send me a pm.

Feb 14, 2006
could you share this free stream? i cancelled it but i am lifelong stern fan and would like to catch up. i heard benjy is heck of skinny now
Yeah i can. I can send an invite where you get all his Sirius streams, specials, almost every radio show he ever had, and even Howard TV for free. Nobody was interested though lol.

Check your pm in a min and lemme know if the stream works.