~~~~SINGER!!!!~~~~~

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
lol I clog up other peoples threads with haterous bullshit lol lol uh huh

ask anybody that knows me on this board if im a dick rider

Mz thick if you think trying to get a deal on a website is hustlin then your triiiiiiipin

DAK

Jul 19, 2002
dosiared.greedygraphiks.com
WHAT MAKES YOU THINK IM TRYIN TO GET A DEAL...CAN YOU READ??????????READ READ READ...I AINT TRYIN TO GET NO MUPHUCKIN DEAL..WHY DONT YOU STOP WORRYIN BOUT WHAT IM DOIN AND HOW IM DOIN IT....YOU JUST WORRY ABOUT YOU AND HOW YOU DO YO SHIT...B4 YOU SPEAK ON MINE..SEE THATS YOUR PROBLEM DAK..ASSUMIN SHYT ! IM NOT EXPLAININ NUTHIN MORE TO NO ONE...IF YOU NEED A SINGER HOLLA..IF NOT THEN MOVE ON AND DONT SPEAK ON WHAT IM DOIN...IF IT DONT APPLY..THEN HUSH..THERES NO NEED FOR YOU TO EVEN CLICK ON THE THREAD IN THE FIRST PLACE UNLESS YOU TRYIN TO NETWORK WITH A SINGER..THE REST IS ALL HATE AND AINT NO BYTCHES NEEDED IN MY THREAD

Jul 19, 2002
TOO BAD DAK DONT KNOW HOW TO READ PREV POSTS B4 RUNNIN HIS MOUTH, MAKINME QUOTE N SHT

MzThicK said:
I know I did it on the computer. I dont have anything on cd yet..im making my demo. It is a clip to hear what im working with..im not selling it...but my 60 second clip, recorded on my computer..wasnt intended to be made for recording quality critiqing...Also, I am not asking for advice. I sing very well. Like I said in a previous post of this thread, I am here to network and establish a musical resume. Thank you for taking the time to listen and I respect and appreciate your opinions but I am not ever going to sound like Ashanti..I have whey more talent then that. In my opinion Ashanti isnt a good singer...I am into underground northern cali rap beats and quality harmonic vocals. I didnt intend to create this thread to recieve opinions on my work..this was strictly made for networking. How its worked with other people that have shown interest?..they listen..if they like then we talk...meet..and they hear me sing in person. If your not interested in working with me ..thank you for listening..if you are...email me [email protected]

May 15, 2002
www.psurecords.com
Damn beautiful hold up... Your not getting no hate from me.. I dunno bout anybody else givin ya shit but this is the internet and theres bound to be some fuck up's... Hey i hope nobody took my post like she's tryin to get a deal.. Her voice is very talented and she obviously has networking skills if she's puttin her shit down like she did.. Good lyrics by the way. Its good to see a few women on here. Maby it could even out the testostrone that frequently is driven by alcolhol in most posts. I would like to hear another sample from you that dosent max out on the record levels. Can you try recording a new one farther away from the mic. Aight. Much respect. Keep shit KRACKIN

Jul 19, 2002
THAT WASNT TO YOU THA_206 THAT WAS ONLY TO DAK CAUSE HE IS IN HERE FOR NO REASON SAYIN SHYT THAT DONT MAKE NO SENSE...HE NEED TO GO OUTSIDE AND RIDE HIS SKATEBOARD AND LEAVE ME ALONE....SEE MUPHUCKAS SEE A FEMALE AND THINK THEY CAN TALK SHYT AND GET AWAY WITH IT...BUT IM NOT NO QUIET BYTCH AND I WILL CRACK ON A MUPHUCKA BUT I BEEN TRYIN TO KEEP SHYT A LIL PROFESSIONAL..YA DIG? NOW DAK..SINCE YOU SUCH A WORDY MUPHUCKA..SHOW US A PICTURE SO I CAN REALLY TALK ABOUT YO ASS...

THA_206..IM SORRY IF THAT LOOKED LIKE IT MAY BE TO YOU..THAT WASNT INTENDED

May 15, 2002
www.psurecords.com
Hella fuckin drunk, and from what i was told... B-cuz you know im kickin it with these old school homies is this... I shouldent be fuckin with this internet shit and maintain doin my thang cuz its all going well.. And for the record this could be fuckin up my carrier beacuse all i have to say is fuckin up some little stupid shit like tadou or posting songs that are weak for the weak artists to grab. but hey.. this is what i love. and the internet brings it to me on a daily... until im kickin back doin this shit on a daily you can holla,,,, keep in mind i dont have much time. Beacuse there is so much you can accomplish given the $crilla on your team. PEACE:eek:

May 4, 2002
Hey tadpole you little fuckin bitch I cant wait to see your in public you little faggot

*just a note too everyone* There are two different people that use this name "Dak iller me Ryan
and my evil twin Doug

THIS IS RYAN TYPING THIS MESSAGE TO TADPOLS BITCH ASSSS