~~~~SINGER!!!!~~~~~

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Dak iller said:
this girl isnt looking for a deal she is looking for attention

DAK
shut the fuck up you pussy, all you ever do is complain like a BITCH!!! Oh...and dick-ride every other artist!! MALE ARTIST THAT IS!!

HOMO!!!!

MzThick: DO ThE DAMN THANG! Fuck haterz...keep ya mind right...etc!

Apr 25, 2002
tadou said:

shut the fuck up you pussy, all you ever do is complain like a BITCH!!! Oh...and dick-ride every other artist!! MALE ARTIST THAT IS!!

HOMO!!!!

MzThick: DO ThE DAMN THANG! Fuck haterz...keep ya mind right...etc!
hmmm... .well genius ill put it this way... .id rather listen to him bitch, than your so called smart talk... .everyone is some what sensible.... .we dont need you bitchin, nor do we need your shit takin intelligence! as you said... .shut the fuck up!

May 15, 2002
www.psurecords.com
I can tell you recorded that on a computer microphone, All your highs peaked and didnt it wasnt easy to listen to. Your voice is good the recording was crackin and poppin. But I took it to the lab. And gave it an honest attempt for what it was worth. Grabbed a beat i made and mixed it with some reverb. It sounded better but the quality of the recording was very very low. i am just getting established in my carrier so i dont know if im the one you should look for advice for. Shit i still constantly am feeding off what people got to say so i can improve. I think you would do very well in a recording studio (with a clean recording), you obviously have trained your voice to hold notes and harmony. i think a church choir would be a positive way to get involved with improving yourself if you dont have access to a studio. They have a lot of gear and are always willing to let someone try it out. When you get a clear recording of your voice send it my way, Then we can talk about networking.

GOOD LUCK:cool:

Jul 19, 2002
dosiared.greedygraphiks.com
I know I did it on the computer. I dont have anything on cd yet..im making my demo. It is a clip to hear what im working with..im not selling it...but my 60 second clip, recorded on my computer..wasnt intended to be made for recording quality critiqing...Also, I am not asking for advice. I sing very well. Like I said in a previous post of this thread, I am here to network and establish a musical resume. Thank you for taking the time to listen and I respect and appreciate your opinions but I am not ever going to sound like Ashanti..I have whey more talent then that. In my opinion Ashanti isnt a good singer...I am into underground northern cali rap beats and quality harmonic vocals. I didnt intend to create this thread to recieve opinions on my work..this was strictly made for networking. How its worked with other people that have shown interest?..they listen..if they like then we talk...meet..and they hear me sing in person. If your not interested in working with me ..thank you for listening..if you are...email me [email protected]

May 4, 2002
tadpole you shut the fuck up you stupid peace of shit you ride your own dick cause you aint got nobody to ride it you fag

and me a dick rider riiiiiiiiiiiiiight i just recognize good music when i hear it

your the dick rider name one person on this board that likes you but yet your still here......

DAK

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
dak, all imma say is this....dont go clogging up SOMEBODY ELSE"S THREAD with your haterous BULLSHIT...then expect everybody to get behind you!!

It was OBVIOUS you were looking for approval the way you said that..."shes looking for attention" -- WHERE IS THE *YOU* AT? DO YOU NOT HAVE ANY INTEGRITY? Do you need other people's support to make you feel whole?

Dont call *ME* the dick-rider...i aint the attention-seeking groupie like you...

Oh yeah....and what SHEA said!!!!! :eek: