since when has sky balla been on thizz ent?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 19, 2006
i never knew this until i checked rapbay and came across this

it says on the page its on THIZZ ENT.

sounds like a good cd though, i hope thizz dont ruin his career

Dec 2, 2004
hella_numb said:
sky balla been down with mac dre a lot longer then half the cds that thizz puts out with mac dre presents on it.
yea dre and sky was down since way back. i knoe hes on one of those dre's cd's i forgot which one tho but they was koo. is there a release date for dis

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
This is a project $ky Balla and Thizz are doing for the Bay Area. A lot of people like to talk shit and have opinions and say he forgot where he came from because he gets out and networks and don't stay just within Northern Cali, he lived in Vegas, he lived in NY, he networked with everybody you could think of from 50 Cent to G Unit, Game, Jeezy, Fabolous, Dipset, Scott Storch, etc etc etc and people think he's a East Coast cat now, bullshit. So this is a project that will bring $ky back home to the Bay thru Thizz and his label Strictly Bizzne$$. His other album "Every Penny Counts" is still coming also.

And for those that got anything to say about $ky being down with Mac Dre, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about, he was on Rapper Gone Bad and Al Boo Boo with Dre and they fucked with each other on some real homie shit way harder than just music. Dre had been wanted to put out a $ky Balla album, so now it's finally happening.

Here's a bigger version of the cover, Photography & Design By: C-4 @ Visionary Graphics

Premo

Face Scrunched Lookn Rude
Aug 1, 2004
NASWIPP. A subdivision of IKSRTFO
in the sense that this album is meant to re-establish sky as a bay artist then putting mac dre presents is a good idea i guess . giants hat and all .

the song he had with juelz santana is the one that made me be like yea sky balla is tight

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
includes production by: Shawty Redd, Tone Capone, Nick Fury, Green Lantern, Cozmo, Don Juan, Maxwel Smart, Jazze Pha and others