SILLY ASS INTERNET BEEF

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

C-ron

i'm a wanna-be crip that has pictures of people i don't even know in my signature. i also suck dick for crack on Portland Avenue everyday right after i let all the Bloods from Salishan run my joints.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
don't be scured.....it wasn't me....:rolleyes:.....ever heard of karma? however, I think that talkin' shit can be fun....but it's also a waste of time......

May 8, 2002

LMAO You have got to be kidding me :confused: this can't be the same big talker that's been woofin it up the past couple weeks.

somebody came by my house last night and broke a bunch of my windows. that shit ain't funny. now i have to get a job to pay for it. LOL that part had me rollin

:classic:

May 27, 2002
aye homie....fa real....if you talkin, postin pics up of rips with guns and all that...why dont you ride on em?? i thought you would??

funny how shit works out like that huh

C

C-ron

yea mr.g-strang edited my post.here's a pic of d-sane in his younger dayz.when he wuz known as emperor penguin LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.