• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
stalk you? i roam theze flowz boardz on my tyme away from work (lyke ryght now, itz my "lunch hour" at three in tha morning) cuz thatz wut i lyke, you juzt happened to be here claimin you're good. once again im not tryna be mean but you make it hard to respect anything you say when we both know you wont win thiz. sure you can dream, but keep it to yourself. you act lyke you're all good when in reality your shyt iz mediocre AT BEZT. i dont know how many tymez we gotta tell you, you're not tyght.

and you should really change your sig. nobody on your "win" record iz any good. you have MORE than 2 lossez. and thoze "undecided battlez or tiez" iz plain stupid. i bet folkz juzt didnt vote cuz i know TiM C and SAM SAVAGE would murder your ass.

you're tryna make yourself look sick....juzt let your flowz show it, that iz if you have tha talent to do so. and so far it doeznt look lyke you do.

Nov 30, 2002
FaTaL NyGhTmArE said:

Dvious iz tha only one with heat.

and inasense or wutever, i guarantee neither of you two fagz will win it. bcuz if you and Masked Woman are similar, then you both suck. Masked Man iz GARBAGE, so if you wanna win you better be 100 tymez better than him or you dont stand a chance in hell. fuck your "dicced out votes" excuse, when you loze juzt remember itz cuz you suck.
LMAO ay masked man... this kid actually thinks he has a chance to beat me!!LOL Cel-C-Us.. lemme get first swing at this dude... Fatal... he wont even know whats coming..

man you have never even see me post anything! so how you gonna talk shit? i havent even posted anything on the siccness thats realted to a flow or anything... so shut your mouth and tell Cel-C-Us that you wanna battle me first round.... Masked Man maybe mediocre (i think he's better than that) but i would smash him lyrically (no offense Masked Man.. but you cant deny it!LOL) so just say what you wanna in the battles... not here

pz

Apr 25, 2002
Masked Man, Our battle had 1 fuckin vote and it was someone from NW.. hmm.. point blank.. shits proven... we both came weak on that battle. so dont be braggin you beat me when only 1 person voted... btw i'm 100% better...

Apr 25, 2002
inasense206 said:

LMAO ay masked man... this kid actually thinks he has a chance to beat me!!LOL Cel-C-Us.. lemme get first swing at this dude... Fatal... he wont even know whats coming..

man you have never even see me post anything! so how you gonna talk shit? i havent even posted anything on the siccness thats realted to a flow or anything... so shut your mouth and tell Cel-C-Us that you wanna battle me first round.... Masked Man maybe mediocre (i think he's better than that) but i would smash him lyrically (no offense Masked Man.. but you cant deny it!LOL) so just say what you wanna in the battles... not here

pz
firzt off im retired. you obviously dont know who you're talking too. you better azk sumbody you fuckin twerp. and you're talkin bout lil kidz? would u happen to be one of thoze fake ass wannabe G'z in thoze picz your boy pozted a while back? you know, tha onez with that fat ass piglet muthafucka, Seattle's Finest? fuckin heffer.

May 23, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Biggz, refresh your memory. Like 3-4 people voted, even Sealth voted againest you. And everyone else voted for me except Soak Game, who wasen't even a judge. I'm not tryin' to argue... let tha best man win. @ Fatal, I have nothin' to say to you. Your just tryin' to talk shit. We've already argued too much, you just keep it goin'. Inasense and I have never met.

Apr 25, 2002
you're arogance iz juzt too much. i mean, i could see if you were tyght and you said you would take it, but you suck man. thatz all i wuz sayin. dont talk shyt about how you're gonna take a contest until you beat folkz that are worth mentioning. and no u didnt beat BIGGZ.

E

Epidemic

Cel your scared to put me in because you know Ill decimate you like before. Which will leave you scared to respond like before. Hahaha what a clown.

Epidemic

Dec 19, 2002
how are you gona figure out who battles who?

i think you should have everyone post a flow then have the moderators pick who battles who so there wouldnt be any battles that are hella unfair like have battle with peeps that have close to the same amout of skill

one-