• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 23, 2002
www.soundclick.com
I just looked at your ratin' system, it'z stupid... take it away, how many postz you have or if your status is an Artist? Everyonez vote should be equil. Because people who are net-homiez with more MODz, Knightz, Adminz, Artist or whatever can have them vote. It'z unfair if someone loosez because more MODz, Knightz, Adminz and Artist voted for them, but more peasentz voted then over all MODz, Knightz, Adminz, Artist, ECT. Everyone was created equal, and everyone opinion should count tha same.

Nov 30, 2002
FaTaL NyGhTmArE said:
stop cryin. you suck so u wont win anywayz fool.
looky here man.. me and masked man are gonna own this tourney unless some people get some dicced out votes... we will smash everyone... i got money sayin either one of us or both of us are in the finals..... the rating system is stupid too... just cuz we dont spend as much time as some people do doesnt mean our vote shouldnt count!

if any rules it should be anyone with under 25 posts cant vote.. so then we know people wont just create new names to vote for themselves....

P.S. masked man... your ass is gonna look retarted compared to me...LOL j/p.. good luck

pz

Apr 25, 2002
Masked Man 2O6 said:
LOL. Tha NW is gonna kill this tourney, it'z either gonna be me, Inasense or Dvious.
Dvious iz tha only one with heat.

and inasense or wutever, i guarantee neither of you two fagz will win it. bcuz if you and Masked Woman are similar, then you both suck. Masked Man iz GARBAGE, so if you wanna win you better be 100 tymez better than him or you dont stand a chance in hell. fuck your "dicced out votes" excuse, when you loze juzt remember itz cuz you suck.