SIDEWAYZ ENT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 4, 2004
www.myspace.com
i think u talkn bout mafia ties "feel my wrath" thats not a sidewayz project unless there's sumthin i dont know.. but on some sidewayz music i recommend "overhated and underrated" that shit was classic, start w/ that then move on to the later years..

Mar 8, 2010
the crazy part is i grow up IN the "ville wit them NIGGAs.. "bondo VILLE" real niggas KNO " an we still anit worked on a track together ..i guess there not my friends anymore..lol nah i got mad love for my niggas i was happy as hell an proud of my niggas when i first found out.they was working wit suga free.. doing music they had some heaters too.. and spitting i was shocked they got it.. keep doing that rapping thang...my niggas.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
the crazy part is i grow up IN the "ville wit them NIGGAs.. "bondo VILLE" real niggas KNO " an we still anit worked on a track together ..i guess there not my friends anymore..lol nah i got mad love for my niggas i was happy as hell an proud of my niggas when i first found out.they was working wit suga free.. doing music they had some heaters too.. and spitting i was shocked they got it.. keep doing that rapping thang...my niggas.

I remember climbin down that big ass hill in the 1st grade goin to Pen!!....lol

When Parkside Villas was just dirt....

Shit...my first class at Zamorano was in the library cause our class wasnt done yet.....

Im happy as hell them niggaz is doin what they do for real!

Mar 8, 2010
lol lol YEP.. PENN MY NIGGA.. ME AN THAT NIGGA HOTDOG SKINNY AS NIGGA BLACK AS ME!!!! THAT WAS MY NIGGA..AN DUMETRUS. I JUS SHOOT CRAPS @ SCHOOL AN @ JACK N THE BOX N PARADISE HILLS TAKEN THEM NIGGAS MONEY WHILE WE WAIT ON THE BUS TO HIT STANLEY.....

Jun 12, 2002
www.sosickproductions.com
lol lol YEP.. PENN MY NIGGA.. ME AN THAT NIGGA HOTDOG SKINNY AS NIGGA BLACK AS ME!!!! THAT WAS MY NIGGA..AN DUMETRUS. I JUS SHOOT CRAPS @ SCHOOL AN @ JACK N THE BOX N PARADISE HILLS TAKEN THEM NIGGAS MONEY WHILE WE WAIT ON THE BUS TO HIT STANLEY.....
Thatz krazy niggas b from totally different areas than they used 2 go 2 school hahahaha. I used 2 go 2 Kroc way back when. we used 2 see the Lps goin 2 Madison we would hang the flame rag out the window and they would put the green rag out window . All on the 805 lol

Feb 24, 2007
Doesn't do any good if you can't cop the shit.

I've been trying to buys some Sidewayz stuff on sidewayzworld.com for weeks now and there is an error message before you can complete the transaction. So I am stuck unless anybody knows another site I can go to.

I'm up in Sac by the way.

May 6, 2009
Doesn't do any good if you can't cop the shit.

I've been trying to buys some Sidewayz stuff on sidewayzworld.com for weeks now and there is an error message before you can complete the transaction. So I am stuck unless anybody knows another site I can go to.

I'm up in Sac by the way.
I had the same problem when I tried to order a cd from there a week ago.