SIDEWAYZ ENT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 20, 2007
the crazy part is i grow up IN the "ville wit them NIGGAs.. "bondo VILLE" real niggas KNO " an we still anit worked on a track together ..i guess there not my friends anymore..lol nah i got mad love for my niggas i was happy as hell an proud of my niggas when i first found out.they was working wit suga free.. doing music they had some heaters too.. and spitting i was shocked they got it.. keep doing that rapping thang...my niggas.
Doesn't do any good if you can't cop the shit.

I've been trying to buys some Sidewayz stuff on sidewayzworld.com for weeks now and there is an error message before you can complete the transaction. So I am stuck unless anybody knows another site I can go to.

I'm up in Sac by the way.

Get sidewayz projects In store everwhere or online at www.amazon.com & also itunes ...

Suga free, beta bossalini & macnificent "secret congregation"
Luni coleon presents 'anger manigment"
Mr.shadow presents "thug connection"
Mac dre presents "starters in the game"

Macnificent

President of Sidewayz Ent.
Jun 11, 2002
www.sidewayzent.com
Doesn't do any good if you can't cop the shit.

I've been trying to buys some Sidewayz stuff on sidewayzworld.com for weeks now and there is an error message before you can complete the transaction. So I am stuck unless anybody knows another site I can go to.

I'm up in Sac by the way.

The site will be back active in a week..NEW AND IMPROVED! All music will be for free download once you sign up as a member for FREE in our community.I will let yall know on here soon as its up n active good lookn for the support!

Jul 29, 2008
Sidewayz the homies... they got some bangin tracks out.. look out for more too!!! What up Sidewayz!!!

As for Feel my Wrath.. its a pretty hard song...Personally, I think LK comes pretty tough on his delivery. I remember when I was in SD and they were doing Piru Love verses at the Batkave... People were calling him by his real name.. he came from Texas to work with their Mafia Ties album, but he also wanted to meet redrum 781.. rum asked him if he wanted to jump on it.. and he said yeah... And his verse was/is pretty damn hard... rum told me he played the track to some LA homies and they were sayin he came dope on it.

Thing is, to us that were never really heard his music.. it surprised us.

Homey is down to earth.