sideways

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 9, 2004
You can see it happen anytime you square ass buster. I'm in the bay at all times...everywhere.......Frisco...everywhere, I don't even know where Rodeo is dog, and frankly could give a shit less. I didnt and dont like the fact of how you were hatin on my nig.....simple as that/......I'll meet you anywhere in the bay and take your head off......WESTCOASTIN......

Apr 21, 2004
OFF TOP I CAN TELL U GAME GOOFY CUZ U THE ONE THAT SAID U WOULD COME TO RODEO AND SEE ME, BUT I SEE U HOE'N OUT THE MOUTH YA MARK...I DONT KNOW WHO YO NIGGA IS AND TELL ME WHA I SAID 2 YO NIGGA????, I AINT EVEN SPEAK ON YO NIGGA TO SO CALLED BE HATE'N, NIGGA...I JUSS SAID KILLA LOCO WAS SMASHIN ON DUDE SO IF THAT HATE'N ON YO NIGGA THEN OH WELL, IM PRETTY SURE NOBODY ELSE WOULD CALL THAT HATE'N, SO ON THE REAL JUSS SHUT IT UP BECAUSE I THEN SEEN ALL YO POST SINCE U BEEN ON SICCNESS AND ALL OF THEM WAS ABOUT TALKIN SHIT TO THE NEXT NIGGA U HATE'N ASS MARK.... GO BUMP SOME HOES NIGGA GET MONEY DO SOMETHIN BESIDES HAVE'N YO EYES GLUED TO THE COMPUTER TALKIN SHIT, YA BOY IS ONLY 20 YEARS YOUNG PATNA IM IN RODEO LIKE I SAID ASK FOR BIG E, I AINT MEET'N U NOWHERE COME GET ME IF U WANT IT THAT BAD CUZZ0 BUT IF U DONT THEN JUST DONT WRITE BACK FAREAL NIGGAZ AINT ON HERE 2 BE TALKN SHIT 2 U OR YO NIGGA AND THAS REAL TALK, MATTA FACT IMMA BE THE BIG NIGGA AND SQASH THIS SHIT........UNLESS YADIDIMEAN........U FEEL ME

Oct 10, 2004
rodeo................taking a shot in the dark never herd of the tiny town nor do i care it can be filthy rich or dirt poor either way i give a fuck

Apr 21, 2004
TUNEZ_PWP... fasho whaeva dude just like i dont give a damn where u from folks but i dont speak on yo turf so shut it up.. i no 1 thang, whoeva can say whaeva they want about rodeo but aint nobody bout 2 go down here and say that shit....u feel me dutch, tell my tre-5 niggaz that they some suckaz

Apr 21, 2004
oh i almost didnt see Mr. ViNN707 ....... u say we aint hard but i guess u from fairfield right???? well we already smashed on some of yall niggaz after the house party awhile back after yall scraped my nigga so yall aint no factors... yall aint nothin but a wanna be baby richmond, lettin all them richmond cats ova there on East tabor run yall niggaz... so u cant speak cuz fairfield compared 2 rodeo aint that fair nomo is it folks