SICK OF THIS FAT TONE KILLED MAC DRE SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 28, 2005
EVERY TIME I GET ON THIS MUTHA FUKKIN BOARD IT SOME MUTHA FUKKA TALKIN THAT SHIT ABOUT TONE KILLED DRE.... YOU NIGGAS IS 1000, MILES AWAY AND KNOW THE STORY START TO FINISH. I HOPE YOU NIGGAS GET OF THAT SHIT. DRE KNEW WHO HE WAS FUKKIN WIT DOWN HERE. AND YOU CANT GET COMFY OUT OF TOWM I DONT CARE HOW MUCH LOVE NIGGAS SHOW YOU. I DIDNT EVEN FUCK WIT TONE BUT I KNOW THAT HE WASNT THE ONE THAT KILLED DRE. NOW IM HEARIN LIL BRUCE TALKIN THAT SHIT J DIGGS TALKIN SHIT DUBEE,KEAK AND MAC MALL WAS DOWN HERE SWINGIN NOTHIN HAPPEN TO THEM NIGGAS AND THE WAS IN THE MOST GUTTER STRIP CLUB THE NIGHT BEFORE WIT NO STRAPPS OR NOTHIN THEM NIGGAS IS STILL HER. YOU CANT FUCK WIT EVERY BODY FROM OUT THIS MUTHAFUKKA CAUSE WE ARE THE TOWN OF HATRS AND IM FROM THIS MUTHA FUKKA... ERRY BODY IN THE TOWM KNOW TONE DIDNT MURK DRE SO YOU NIGGAS NEED TO LET THAT SHIT GO AND LETS KEEP GETTIN SPREAD NIGGA OH YEA FUCK MAC MINISTER .... SNUG BRIM FROM THE MO[KANSAS CITY]

TM1

Sicc OG
Jun 15, 2006
AHHHHHH SHIT FOOL, TYPING WITH MY CAPS ON MAKES ME HELLA TIGHT, BUT I NEED TO HAVE A LOT OF EXCLAMATION POINTS TO REALLY MAKE PEOPLE GIVE A SHIT ABOUT WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Jan 4, 2006
you should work for CSI. you just convinced me with how positvie you are about the situation. (Im not saying tone did it, i dont think anyone will ever know who did it.)

Jun 21, 2006
if youre snug brim can i be skatterman?
>dudes probly a fake.
anyways i dont really care all that much, yea its a damn shame that two artistic people got killed over some bullshit, but 5 years down the road theyll just be some dead rapper. nothing less, nothing more, except to the friends and family. and maybe an idol for all those white boy thizz kids haha

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
SKATTERMAYNE EN SNUG BREEEM!!!!!!! HELLA SERIOUS, IF ALL THE CAPS DONT PROVE MY POINT MUH FUGKA!!!!MY EXCLAMATIONS WILL!!!!!!!!ONE MO' MUH FUGKA SAY ONE MUH FUGKIN WORD ONE MO TIME, IMMA DROP MIE MUH FUGGIN H-BOMB ON SAAN FRANSICKO!!!!!!!!!MUH FUGKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
bayGIANTS said:
that right there is why no one will take your shit serious...FUCKIN HYPOCRITE
you'de be suprised...

and as far as the rest of you go, enough of the he say she say ass shit... just because you heard so and so say it, doesn't mean its true... you'de be listening to flat out dry snitching anyways

muthafuckas are seriously still thinking that "mac minister retaliated for mac dre and he killed fat tone yadidimean!!!!" but in that last interview that i read, mac minister said he had NO relations with mac dre... none whatsoever.... if mac minister really did murder fat tone, then i doubt his 46 year old middle aged ass did it to "ride for the bay".... marinate on that

::

Aug 14, 2006
West Coast Rydaz: Talk about the whole KC and Bay thing that the media blew up. Being from Kansas City what do you have to say about that issue?

Tech N9ne: It's horrible! You cannot come to Kansas City and not hear Mac Dre playing in the club. I don't know if people know this but Kansas City is the bay. If you ever been here, you would understand. Everybody gets hyphy. Kansas City ain't LA, it ain't New York, it ain't down south, Kansas City is the bay man! Everybody, Thizz Ent, I'm in the club and everybody's putting up the T's. That's why Luni Coleone can come here and stay. That's why C-Bo was down here all the time. That's why Killa Tay was down here, that's why E-40 used to come down here all the time! It's because it's so much love for the bay and Kansas City now, the fans are what fucked it up. It was a deal gone bad. Not no drug deal gone bad, from what I understand somebody wanted Dre to do a show for Halloween. One show with Sideways. He was like okay I'll pay you this to do my place tomorrow. Something went wrong after he took the money I guess, they came after him, casualties of war. It's crazy and right at the height of his [career]. And it hurt because I had to get the backlash. I met him for the first time! At Satin Dolls before this happened. He was like I been looking for you man! He taller than me so I'm looking up to him. He's like I was looking for you through Yuk, I'm trying to do something. I'm like whatever you need brother! He was a pleasant cat and everything.

On Halloween I was doing a show in Salt Lake City, Utah. Shock G showed out the back door. Shock, we kicked it years ago. I'm like let that nigga in! Shock, after my show came on stage while I was on there and started staying rhymes and everybody was going crazy on Halloween. The next morning we had to hear that shit about Dre. I'm like damn! It hurt because it made the bay area think that Kansas City was hating. Yall killed one of our greats we gonna kill one of your greats. It's like damn man. I had to go out there and talk to 40 and 40 was like man if you hear anybody trippin' you get with me. I talked to Yuk, Doobie and all them know who did it? He like yeah man they know it aint no beef or nothing like that, they know exactly who it is. The real niggas knew! That was just the fans who tried to make it into something. I even had Tech N9ne vans out there and on Cinco De Mayo San Jose they said that my dude Dave had to get out and rough some mothafuckas up because they was trying to tip over the van like "Tech N9ne killed Mac Dre!" That was the fans just saying that! They don't know that this is my family! My Regime family. Thizz Ent family. It hurt me. So I talked to Big Von out there on the radio. He's like Tech man, we gonna play Jellysickle, Kansas City King and the Ambassador of the Bay, to let people know it ain't no beef, it's just the fans trying to blow it into something. They love Mac Dre here and they love him everywhere else. I just hate that the nigga had to go right now when it was about to be a mega star! I hate taking about it cause it hurts. Ignorant ass people try to turn it into something and say Fat Tone did it, he had to die behind it. All these people is my family dude. Mac Minister is my family through the Regime. Fat Tone is my family, nigga I been knowing him since I was 14! He was the opposite side, blue and everything, but I woulda died for that died, killed for him, whatever. These are my family members, both sides! That collided. It was crazy bro. I loved both of em. Still do. And miss the hell outta Mac Dre, wish I could've did something with him bro. He was a talented dude. Anybody that can have that affect on so many people so quick.

Around that time they tried to cancel all my shows in Sac, I'm like wow! When I was in Santa Cruz they said man some Vallejo niggas talking about coming down and lighting you up. I'm like man, whatever! I did they show, my Federation niggas was there, kicking it like donkeys. Had bitches all in the hotel kickin it partying for Dre. The real niggas knew that it wasn't nobody, had nothing to do with Tech N9ne, had nothing to do with Rich The Factor, had nothing to do with Fat Tone. It's just the way it happened. I say on my first song on my album Everready. "Back on cause this is for Fat Tone, and Mac Dre, all of the soldiers who got gone on that day." Casualties of rap music and the streets, rap music is from the streets so we gonna have stuff like that happen. The fans blew it up into something it wasn't. It wasn't no Kansas City Bay Area rivalry. Never man. That was something else. If that was the case I would've been gone by now baby. Kansas City is rough but them Bay Area niggas ain't playing either. I spent time out there, I know killas out there.

We told Yuk whenever they come to Kansas City come through us. They got them niggas in KCK! You can't do that man. Them niggas ain't got nothing they waiting for niggas to come over there. They don't even like us! [laughs] We city slickers, across the water. Back in the day we used to say Kansas City, Kansas niggas don't like Missouri niggas cause we go over there and take they bitches! Whenever I'm doing shows with ICP and Kottonmouth Kings we be over there in Kansas City, KCK, we come out every window is broken. Niggas stealing shit, going crazy. My girl got her Louis Voitton purse that I bought her stolen. Plus the 800 that was in it.

But I told Yuk when yall on the road get with us. I guarantee if Mac Dre was with us, he'd still be here. Cause we do our business right, we ain't on no sideways nigga shit. I just wish we could turn back the hands of time, do the show, get paid, fuck bitches, go back home. That's the cycle.

El D

Sicc OG
Mar 7, 2006
NiNe2FiVe said:
SKATTERMAYNE EN SNUG BREEEM!!!!!!! HELLA SERIOUS, IF ALL THE CAPS DONT PROVE MY POINT MUH FUGKA!!!!MY EXCLAMATIONS WILL!!!!!!!!ONE MO' MUH FUGKA SAY ONE MUH FUGKIN WORD ONE MO TIME, IMMA DROP MIE MUH FUGGIN H-BOMB ON SAAN FRANSICKO!!!!!!!!!MUH FUGKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh shit AHAHHAHAAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

*dies*

Jun 23, 2003
Theres always chatter about this shit.

Whoever called snug fake. Shut the fuck up. That actually is snug brim from S & S. You are missin out if his name is new to you.

For those of you that ain't knowin bout snug. You best cop that fuckin album, URBAN LEGENDZ. That album is no joke a 10/10 start to finish. Tech N9ne wasn't fuckin playin when he had them signed for that album. Good luck Snug on your new project too. I will support that shit. I know that shit is gonna bang.

Seriously though.

Snug has the right to say what he wants on this topic. He probably knows alot of people in KC that may know more than everyone that is 1000 MILES AWAY as he was saying. Fat Tone gets blamed all the time and theres so much heresay about this. Only Fat Tone knows the truth. AND HIS ASS IS DEAD!

I feel yah Snug. I read threads about this. That is how I know what little I do about it. And I don't even know if it was all true. Something bout Tone doin big things pimpin in vegas and dre's boys caught him up. As far as dre gettin killed. What is Tone's motive? The foo was pimpin in vegas for god sake. If he was die hard about off'n dre and to keep doin music why was he nickle and dimin bitches in vegas?

Anyhow. This KC, BAY AREA beef has no reason to continue. They are my two favorites rap genres personally. And, I think KC doesnt get 1/1000th of the respect they deserve. Alot of people need to get into some of this shit. KC has sooooo much good rap to offer. Kutt Kalhoun is bad as a MUFUCKA! BG BULLETWOUND. STRAIGHT G SHIT!

Fat Tone aka OG STACK A DOLLA R.I.P.!

MAC DRE RIP!

Jun 23, 2003
[i.M.F.] said:
West Coast Rydaz: Talk about the whole KC and Bay thing that the media blew up. Being from Kansas City what do you have to say about that issue?

Tech N9ne: It's horrible! You cannot come to Kansas City and not hear Mac Dre playing in the club. I don't know if people know this but Kansas City is the bay. If you ever been here, you would understand. Everybody gets hyphy. Kansas City ain't LA, it ain't New York, it ain't down south, Kansas City is the bay man! Everybody, Thizz Ent, I'm in the club and everybody's putting up the T's. That's why Luni Coleone can come here and stay. That's why C-Bo was down here all the time. That's why Killa Tay was down here, that's why E-40 used to come down here all the time! It's because it's so much love for the bay and Kansas City now, the fans are what fucked it up. It was a deal gone bad. Not no drug deal gone bad, from what I understand somebody wanted Dre to do a show for Halloween. One show with Sideways. He was like okay I'll pay you this to do my place tomorrow. Something went wrong after he took the money I guess, they came after him, casualties of war. It's crazy and right at the height of his [career]. And it hurt because I had to get the backlash. I met him for the first time! At Satin Dolls before this happened. He was like I been looking for you man! He taller than me so I'm looking up to him. He's like I was looking for you through Yuk, I'm trying to do something. I'm like whatever you need brother! He was a pleasant cat and everything.

On Halloween I was doing a show in Salt Lake City, Utah. Shock G showed out the back door. Shock, we kicked it years ago. I'm like let that nigga in! Shock, after my show came on stage while I was on there and started staying rhymes and everybody was going crazy on Halloween. The next morning we had to hear that shit about Dre. I'm like damn! It hurt because it made the bay area think that Kansas City was hating. Yall killed one of our greats we gonna kill one of your greats. It's like damn man. I had to go out there and talk to 40 and 40 was like man if you hear anybody trippin' you get with me. I talked to Yuk, Doobie and all them know who did it? He like yeah man they know it aint no beef or nothing like that, they know exactly who it is. The real niggas knew! That was just the fans who tried to make it into something. I even had Tech N9ne vans out there and on Cinco De Mayo San Jose they said that my dude Dave had to get out and rough some mothafuckas up because they was trying to tip over the van like "Tech N9ne killed Mac Dre!" That was the fans just saying that! They don't know that this is my family! My Regime family. Thizz Ent family. It hurt me. So I talked to Big Von out there on the radio. He's like Tech man, we gonna play Jellysickle, Kansas City King and the Ambassador of the Bay, to let people know it ain't no beef, it's just the fans trying to blow it into something. They love Mac Dre here and they love him everywhere else. I just hate that the nigga had to go right now when it was about to be a mega star! I hate taking about it cause it hurts. Ignorant ass people try to turn it into something and say Fat Tone did it, he had to die behind it. All these people is my family dude. Mac Minister is my family through the Regime. Fat Tone is my family, nigga I been knowing him since I was 14! He was the opposite side, blue and everything, but I woulda died for that died, killed for him, whatever. These are my family members, both sides! That collided. It was crazy bro. I loved both of em. Still do. And miss the hell outta Mac Dre, wish I could've did something with him bro. He was a talented dude. Anybody that can have that affect on so many people so quick.

Around that time they tried to cancel all my shows in Sac, I'm like wow! When I was in Santa Cruz they said man some Vallejo niggas talking about coming down and lighting you up. I'm like man, whatever! I did they show, my Federation niggas was there, kicking it like donkeys. Had bitches all in the hotel kickin it partying for Dre. The real niggas knew that it wasn't nobody, had nothing to do with Tech N9ne, had nothing to do with Rich The Factor, had nothing to do with Fat Tone. It's just the way it happened. I say on my first song on my album Everready. "Back on cause this is for Fat Tone, and Mac Dre, all of the soldiers who got gone on that day." Casualties of rap music and the streets, rap music is from the streets so we gonna have stuff like that happen. The fans blew it up into something it wasn't. It wasn't no Kansas City Bay Area rivalry. Never man. That was something else. If that was the case I would've been gone by now baby. Kansas City is rough but them Bay Area niggas ain't playing either. I spent time out there, I know killas out there.

We told Yuk whenever they come to Kansas City come through us. They got them niggas in KCK! You can't do that man. Them niggas ain't got nothing they waiting for niggas to come over there. They don't even like us! [laughs] We city slickers, across the water. Back in the day we used to say Kansas City, Kansas niggas don't like Missouri niggas cause we go over there and take they bitches! Whenever I'm doing shows with ICP and Kottonmouth Kings we be over there in Kansas City, KCK, we come out every window is broken. Niggas stealing shit, going crazy. My girl got her Louis Voitton purse that I bought her stolen. Plus the 800 that was in it.

But I told Yuk when yall on the road get with us. I guarantee if Mac Dre was with us, he'd still be here. Cause we do our business right, we ain't on no sideways nigga shit. I just wish we could turn back the hands of time, do the show, get paid, fuck bitches, go back home. That's the cycle.
Nuff said .

Feb 12, 2006
[i.M.F.] said:

that nigga tech is a real nigga. never heard a realer spit on this subject in my life.