Sick of that south shit

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Den

Dec 27, 2002
Playa510 said:
TEXAS DOES NOT HAVE BETTER BEATS THEN NORTHERN CA, YALL NEED TO GET THAT STRAIGHT RIGHT NOW, SOME OF THE DOWN SOUTH SHIT IS TIGHT BUT NO WAY CAN IT MEASURE UP TO THIS NORTHERN CALI GAME.
alright alright, now i support the bay just as much as anybody on here cuz im from the bay. but what the fuck iz u smokin'!?!? northern cali got better beatz than texas!!?? my only problem wit' the bay right now IS THE BEATZ. rick rock easki and a few others still have my attention but other than that, these underground producers over here are garbage. to the folks who think the south is weak need to turn off they radio and listen to the real south shit like TELA, DEVIN the DUDE, SCARFACE, or 8bal & MJG.

Den

Dec 27, 2002
oh and another thang! its trip how yall show more dislike towards them than anybody else when the only artist i ever hear givin' luv to the bay are from the south. i think the bay gets hated on by everybody BUT THE SOUTH.

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
that's another thing too
if the south is weak, why does E-40 show love to the south? Why is cellski excited as fuck to work with lil flip? Why are there south niggas featured on bay albums?
let me list some names...

Lil Flip
paul wall and chamillionaire
Lil Keke
BG
Playa Fly
Dirty
Big Hawk
SPM
Master P
UGK
8ball and MJG
Devin the dude
Scarface
Juvenile
I don't even have to keep goin, the south is live as fuck

Jun 25, 2002
cmon dude u gotta be smarter than that, they put south fools on their albums cuz the south is hot in the media right now,

it aint no regional thing either, i dont give a fuck if the south is giving props to the bay or not, i aint on the bays dick, personally i like so cal music better than the bay shit

and i aint gonna go buy a south cd cuz theres too much other shit to buy, so from what i hear allll the fuckin time on the radio is gay, and im sick of hearin it on the radio and on mtv and shit, lets get sum new shit goin

May 3, 2002
CHRISHOGGALYPSE said:
Chamillionaire would outshine anyone in the bay, or the whole damn game period right now. Show respect where it's due, it ain't that hard!
Chamillitary Mayne! like i said in the other post, since this guy seems like he needs to be heard on every board.. why say the SOUTH.. call out the rappers u dont feel. Dont hate a whole region cuz some commerical ass shit is playin every day and u dont like it.. like Chris said theres a lotta sick southern rappers out there. If u dont like a song, dont listen to it.. slap in some Bay Area or Socal shit u said u like. I dont like lil jon, so i dont listen to it.. i know he's gettin mad play, but i just change the channel, hell i dont even listen to the radio cuz of that.. It aint worth cryin over spilt milk, feel me? cuz it aint gonna really change anything..

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
i hate down south "crunk" type shit,that the southern shit i cant stand,but i cant hate on the whole south cause i bump south shit,mostly texas rap,on a regular basis,and im not trying to lump them in with the lil jons of the world,that would be unfair,dont write off a whole region just cause some wack ass cats get the most exposure.....

Trae-losing composure
Paul Wall & Cham-get your mind correct
Z-RO-the life of....

just a few newer ablums that are in regular rotation right now,and they are all sick

May 10, 2002
IVE HEARD A LOT OF DOWN SOUTH SHIT, LETS GET THAT STRAIGHT, I LIKE THE HARDCORE BEATS AND THE KNOCKEN BEATS AND THATS THE MAIN REASON I DO LISTEN TO BAY AND SAC RAP,

ITS ALL OPINION BUT JUST CUZ THE SOUTH HAS A LOT OF POPULARITY DONT MEAN SHIT EVERYONE KNOWS THE MEDIA OUTLETS AINT FUCKEN WITH NORTHERN CA,

SO YALL SAYING SOUTH ALBUMS ARE BETTER PRODUCTION WISE THEN A
C-BO ALBUM, YUK ALBUM, QUINN ALBUM, BLACK C AND RBL ALBUM, TAY DA TAY 11/5, HOLLOW TIP ALBUM, KILLA TAY ALBUM AND GUCE ALBUM, THE LIST CAN GO ON AND ON..

I CAN LIST LIKE A TOP 10 BEATS IN BAY AND SAC HISTORY AND I GURANTEE NONE OF THEM SOUTH BEATS IS FUCKEN WITH THEM.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
the south is tight...and as we all know, especially being from the bay, the radio ISNT all u hear or know about...how can people speak on game they dont know about? just cuz lil jon gets played a lot on the radio, there are a TON of other down south artists puttin it down...fuck. dont be so simple-minded.

Jun 25, 2002
Ya exactly, i dont bump that south shit, all i hear is whats on the radio from the fuckin south and im sick of it it fuckin sucks, thats why im SICK OF THAT SOUTH SHIT, its not like im sick of some south shit ive never heard before, im sick of that south shit thats gettin the playing time all over right now

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
Playa510 said:
IVE HEARD A LOT OF DOWN SOUTH SHIT, LETS GET THAT STRAIGHT, I LIKE THE HARDCORE BEATS AND THE KNOCKEN BEATS AND THATS THE MAIN REASON I DO LISTEN TO BAY AND SAC RAP,

ITS ALL OPINION BUT JUST CUZ THE SOUTH HAS A LOT OF POPULARITY DONT MEAN SHIT EVERYONE KNOWS THE MEDIA OUTLETS AINT FUCKEN WITH NORTHERN CA,

SO YALL SAYING SOUTH ALBUMS ARE BETTER PRODUCTION WISE THEN A
C-BO ALBUM, YUK ALBUM, QUINN ALBUM, BLACK C AND RBL ALBUM, TAY DA TAY 11/5, HOLLOW TIP ALBUM, KILLA TAY ALBUM AND GUCE ALBUM, THE LIST CAN GO ON AND ON..

I CAN LIST LIKE A TOP 10 BEATS IN BAY AND SAC HISTORY AND I GURANTEE NONE OF THEM SOUTH BEATS IS FUCKEN WITH THEM.

between No limit and cash money production alone, the numbers would be close homie as far as the artists you named. C-bo and all the others you named added up to a shitload of albums. I think some of the best production ever, belongs to the bay, but that was the past. In the past 3 years or so, the south is doing it better.
No limit, cash money, fat pat, lil keke, lil flip, paul wall and chamiilionaire....all that shit has major production! it's all love to me, but I could name over 10 no limit jams alone to contend with the list you can make up, and I love bay shit. All I'm sayin is, the south deserves the respect

Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
man you ain't gettin the south muzic cuz you ain't live here. you got to be about the south to get the shit, if you don't get it you pry ain't never met a country boy. If you think music makes an area reaL THEN YOU ARE FAKE. most of all i know most of you don't have a clue why they call it dirty but yet you think you understand the music. WE stay on them crunk ass beats to stay crunk we ain't never to need zone out or just chill, FUCK THAT lame ass boys come to south and bark off about that hooks and beats. but we got deep shit thats local but don't ever get reconizition cuz the record companys are all built on dope. Only rappers who will be bought on the national level are going to go big, but there are deep rappers like P. Troy Dirty Boys, D banner, Nappy Roots, Dead Prez. there are all types of levels to this south game not just what you see with your yankee eyes, come down here and get broke off with some real shit we'll send you home dumbfounded.