Siccness Yelp

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
Thanks 925. I doubt Mixerr Reviews will be on yelp anytime soon because I did not register Mixerr Reviews as a business with the City of Austin. I don't even have a building to rent space for my local business that is a news organization. Really I can't affort to rent space let alone to own an entire chunk of land. The costs to start up a business is extremely high. I don't even have money to start up a business let alone rent office space. Mixerr Reviews doesn't receive any financial backing from any big corporations or companies.
That's jus not the reality for Mixerr Reviews right now at this point. I don't have access to a lot of resources either.

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
Thanks 925. I doubt Mixerr Reviews will be on yelp anytime soon because I did not register Mixerr Reviews as a business with the City of Austin. I don't even have a building to rent space for my local business that is a news organization. Really I can't affort to rent space let alone to own an entire chunk of land. The costs to start up a business is extremely high. I don't even have money to start up a business let alone rent office space. Mixerr Reviews doesn't receive any financial backing from any big corporations or companies.
That's jus not the reality for Mixerr Reviews right now at this point. I don't have access to a lot of resources either.
Bro what happened to that meeting with Conan's people? Anything ever pan out?

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
Even if you dont actually order the food u might be able to walk around with a mic and talk to ppl. This is my vision for you, Mixerr. I picture you as the a young Huell Howser just MIXING it up with the regular folk

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
Even if you dont actually order the food u might be able to walk around with a mic and talk to ppl. This is my vision for you, Mixerr. I picture you as the a young Huell Howser just MIXING it up with the regular folk
I already do that with my video camera. I do blend in the regular folk. That's my vision for Mixerr Reviews. Yes I do talk to many people. Just with a camera. I just need more financial backing.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Do you think that you might one day rent a space for your local business tho?

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
I would not consider mixerr reviews a side hustle than Micheal. More like a hobby/interest

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
Mixerr @Mixerr you should set up a PO box so we can send you fan mail
I've been going back and forth about setting up a PO Box. But no one really sends in fan mail anymore in this day and time. Fan mail is all through email. It's easier in this day and time to send mail electronically through the Internet, fax, and modem. Also PO Boxes cost money. I'm not sure if a PO Box is really worth it. I can't afford a PO Box. Who could?

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
Mixerr @Mixerr reviews is more of a full on movement with you heading it. Not a hobby or side hustle.
Im the only person running Mixerr Reviews and no one else. I don't have other employees to do my blog work for me as I write extensive news reviews for everybody. You know it!

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
Mixerr @Mixerr you should set up a PO box so we can send you fan mail
I did a news review based on your question, DaGrimProphet.

https://www.facebook.com/notes/mixerr-reviews/mixerr-reviews-305/533489796794143

Mixerr do you get paid from YouTube for getting views on there?
No. Sadly I don't.

Set up a free email account such as at yahoo or hotmail or gmail. Then you can ask Mixerr for his emails
You know it.