Siccness....... Stop sleepin on VADO! (sliiiiiiimmmee)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 4, 2002
im sure a few cats on here know about vado but for those of you who dont, stop sleepin! see cam'rons boss of all bosses mixtapes. dude got next.... slime flu mixtape next month. slllliiiiiiiiiimmeee

Feb 8, 2003
i did a search fuck boy... i only saw cam threads

dude could spit tho. a-mafia is cool but vado def got next

obviously you didnt do a very good search .

First off watch you muthafucking language talking to me lame. second of all dont nobody give a fuck about u or your thread. u gonna fuck around and get roasted on here keep coming at me crazy.

Now back to your thread that nobody cares for

Apr 7, 2004
Bc A-Mafia isnt signed to camron. A-Mafia was in prison for two years and just got out in january and has his own label plus he is duke da Gods artist. so get your shit straight before you speak.
BRO I DON'T GIVE A SHIT WHO HE'S SIGNED TO LOL.... I WISH DUDE THE BEST OF LUCK BUT IN MY HONEST OPINION I THINK HE'S TRASH

Jun 4, 2002
obviously you didnt do a very good search .

First off watch you muthafucking language talking to me lame. second of all dont nobody give a fuck about u or your thread. u gonna fuck around and get roasted on here keep coming at me crazy.

Now back to your thread that nobody cares for

dont get mad b. if you really wanna get brave, PM me

Feb 8, 2003

dont get mad b. if you really wanna get brave, PM me

PM YOU FOR WHAT HOMO WE CAN SAY WHAT WE GOT TO RIGHT HERE.

THATS THE MOST PLAYED OUT GIFF ON HERE AND YOU OVER THERE ON THE WEST TRYING TO RIDE EAST COAST SLANG AND TAIL.. YOU NEED TO GROW UP AND GET OFF THE EAST COAST AND CAMRON'S DICK. I BET YOU WAS ONE THE SEVERAL WITH ALL NEGATIVE STUFF TO SAY ABOUT HIM YEARS AGO WHEN I USED TO POST HIS AND DIPSET'S SHIT ON HERE WHEN THEY WAS IN THEY PRIME.. YOUR LATE AND JUST NOW GETTING HIP ON SHIT.

ALSO IF YOU KNEW ANYTHING INSTEAD POSTING OLD VIDEOS YOU WOULDVE KNOWN VADO OPENED UP A OFFICIAL SOCIAL COMMUNITY/ WEBSITE.

http://vadomh.ning.com/

Jun 4, 2002
PM YOU FOR WHAT HOMO WE CAN SAY WHAT WE GOT TO RIGHT HERE.

THATS THE MOST PLAYED OUT GIFF ON HERE AND YOU OVER THERE ON THE WEST TRYING TO RIDE EAST COAST SLANG AND TAIL.. YOU NEED TO GROW UP AND GET OFF THE EAST COAST AND CAMRON'S DICK. I BET YOU WAS ONE THE SEVERAL WITH ALL NEGATIVE STUFF TO SAY ABOUT HIM YEARS AGO WHEN I USED TO POST HIS AND DIPSET'S SHIT ON HERE WHEN THEY WAS IN THEY PRIME.. YOUR LATE AND JUST NOW GETTING HIP ON SHIT.

ALSO IF YOU KNEW ANYTHING INSTEAD POSTING OLD VIDEOS YOU WOULDVE KNOWN VADO OPENED UP A OFFICIAL SOCIAL COMMUNITY/ WEBSITE.

http://vadomh.ning.com/

lol why you mad though? foreal foreal....

just dont post in this thread no more. you're obviously bothered by something... run along and go watch some wrestling

back to the topic at hand........

new shit. "slime" feat N.O.R.E

Feb 8, 2003
lol why you mad though? foreal foreal....

just dont post in this thread no more. you're obviously bothered by something... run along and go watch some wrestling

back to the topic at hand........

Im not mad you need to grow up you cant tell a mofos attitude on some typing. your just a unofficial promo groupie. take your azz to his forum and post bc nobody on here cares only replies going on in this thread is you arguing with me bc your frustrated bc nobody on here paying your new rap crush no attention. he sounds like juelz santana get over it,.