Siccness Rappers and Members Where are They Now?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
tbh fam the Strange forum has fallen off over the past couple years. Only a handful of diehards left and we've pretty much bullied them into staying in their little corner of this website

Now that you bring it up I haven't seen any Strange boarders venture outside their forum in a long ass time. SUCCESS!
Damn.

May 2, 2002
Anyone remember Deem & DeCoy?

Vic Vodka, C-Nyze, Mr Silverado?

Dubble Negative.

EAGameRelated to use to rap too and did a good job on a few is he here under an AKA still?

Me? "now happy and settling down up north with his misses and we have no idea what ill vapo is doing, peace to both" still got tracks somewhere online though.
The 'Stuff What We Done' LP | illgotit records
https://myspace.com/juggzoox4native/music/songs
Always wondered what happened to Decoy as well. He was a pretty cool dude. Kicked it with him a few times way back in the day. Then lost contact with him bout 14 years ago. Him and Shemp are the only cats from the sicc I ever kicked it with in real life, other than meeting others at BBQs and what nots. Seeing some of these names brings back hella memories.

Apr 11, 2003
Broadbeach, AUSTRALIA
I always wondered what happened to that dude Jonny-T from Pervelous P camp who released a song a day for a year by dropping a mixtape every month.

Also what happened to Davey D the producer from Pervelous P, he seemed to be getting some traction last time I heard about him, doing songs for Devin The Dude etc...

Last edited:

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
Chree @Chree bhree where is your boy Urney? BIG CHUNK @BIG CHUNK playa in NYC. CreepinOnAhComeUP @CreepinOnAhComeUP Still dancing in the pale blue moonlight C @Chuco anymore capris for men for sale? Who else missing?

Last edited:
Props: Chuco

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
Brownmask my long time homie that introduced me to the SICC lives in Watsonville But don't post anymore. His last AKA on the SICC was A @askG

Gamerecgame started a new website and never posted again.

DeepThought became a stand-up comedian, I hope the homie made it BIG!

Psydal not sure.

GateWon lives in Vegas, I still hit him up sometimes.

KON1 still my homie just don't post anymore.

CA$H is playing PS5 GTA, don't post anymore.

BLIGHT still kicking bums off his front porch.

EDJ @EDJ still Rollin 50s, hit me up folx if u see this.

There's so many old homies to list I could go all day.

Props: dalycity650