Siccness Posters and Regular People.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 30, 2006
Man, Siccness be trippin me out...

Its CRAZY how Diverse opinions are, and I respect it...

But just in general there are positive people and negative people, itsa just a Fact! It seems this 95% of this site is Negative...Why cant cats just be happy for others and be happy with them selves.

People be Hating it seems like, just to hate...Seems like there the same people who Look for the Bad In Eveything...Like if some one hit the lotto and wins 4.8 mil these dudes be like ....."4.8 mil aingt that much...shiiiiitttttt..... some dude in 2007 won 186 mil, this dude gon be broke in a year"

Dudes be hating on other cats, new Cd drops, videos, tv shows, clothes, shoes, verses, names...cats hate on erreything!!!

Its like muthafuckas aint got 1 nice thing too say, dudes be having like 5000 posts on this bitch and aint said 1 good thing...and u know they aint happy with themselves in real life.

I respect all opinions, but in general, Dudes should try and live a happy enjoyable life, appreciate shit and be happy for other muthafukas and yourself....shit is all good 99% of the time, it is what you make it folks.

Shits a Trip!!! anyway, i was just reading some posts an tripping on muthafuckas!

Feb 8, 2006
Man, Siccness be trippin me out...

Its CRAZY how Diverse opinions are, and I respect it...

But just in general there are positive people and negative people, itsa just a Fact! It seems this 95% of this site is Negative...Why cant cats just be happy for others and be happy with them selves.

People be Hating it seems like, just to hate...Seems like there the same people who Look for the Bad In Eveything...Like if some one hit the lotto and wins 4.8 mil these dudes be like ....."4.8 mil aing]t that much...shiiiiitttttt..... some dude in 2007 won 186 mil, this dude gon be broke in a year"

Dudes be hating on other cats, new Cd drops, videos, tv shows, clothes, shoes, verses, names...cats hate on erreything!!!

Its like muthafuckas aint got 1 nice thing too say, dudes be having like 500o posts on this bitch and aint said 1 good thing...and u know they aint happy with themselves in real life.

I respect all opinions, but in general, Dudes should try and live a happy enjoyable life, appreciate shit and be happy for other muthafukas and yourself....shit is all good 99% of the time, it is what you make it folks.

Shits a Trip!!! anyway, i was just reading some posts an tripping on muthafuckas!
c/s!!!! there's too many crab in the barrel ass niggaz on this site, shits sad

Apr 25, 2002
Since the term "hating" has been watered down to the point where it encompasses damn near everything but being a groupie with a dick in your mouth, saying "hater" and "hating" has no real meaning any more -- and hasn't for some time.

That being said, I don't think there's this massive amount of "hate" going on. I think there's a lot of people expressing a lot of different opinions. And that's all 98% of it is, just peoples opinions. There's a difference between not liking something and actually hoping it fails.. Too bad that idea sounds like chinese to a lot of young cats.

Mar 30, 2006
Since the term "hating" has been watered down to the point where it encompasses damn near everything but being a groupie with a dick in your mouth, saying "hater" and "hating" has no real meaning any more -- and hasn't for some time.

That being said, I don't think there's this massive amount of "hate" going on. I think there's a lot of people expressing a lot of different opinions. And that's all 98% of it is, just peoples opinions. There's a difference between not liking something and actually hoping it fails.. Too bad that idea sounds like chinese to a lot of young cats.
I feel ya, but if every opinion is laced with hate, the fuck is that then? thats hate bro....Im all for opinions and every peson getting money and enjoying life, but the FACt is there are HATERS out there bro and if you cant see it, u either blind, naive, cant face reality...or your a hater yourself.

Apr 25, 2002
Hating is wishing bad on someone...wanting them to fail...wishing them harm. Thinking somebodys music is wack, not liking them, or having non-complimenting things to say, etc. is not hating. I don't know how the term & label got to be so confusing for people but I'll say it again... Calling peoples opinions "hate" just because they're not flattering is not "hating". The only blind, naive, and whatever else people are the ones who have a problem understanding the difference. It's the same thing with "pimp" and "pimpin"... Cats don't seem to know what those really mean anymore either.

Apr 25, 2002
I am usually brutally honest when it comes to my opinions and thats it. I don't consider myself a hater whatsoever. If I don't like it, I'm not buying it, and if you ask me if I like it, I'll tell you no and I'll tell you why.

Feb 14, 2006
i hate some much that im out of peeps to hate on so now im hatin on yadidimsayin..that fuckin hater.he needs to get the fuck off the siccness and take up them extra hours like he planned..that stoner ass mutherfuck loves weed and pussy to much to do it..
dont mind me jus venting

May 8, 2008
The problem with Siccness is that far too many people have hidden agendas and prejudices that cloud their judgments and invalidate their opinions. These hidden agendas and prejudices are the difference between hate and honest opinion. A lot of times it doesn't even matter what is said, it matters who is saying it. Some people have already made up their minds about who they don't fuck with, and usually their reasons have nothing to do with music. For example, if you ask some cats on here why they don't fuck with SF rapper Ya Boy, their answer will most likely be because he "sold out" by moving to Malibu. That answer has nothing to do with his material or quality of music. Because of that prejudice, whenever a Ya Boy thread pops up, the people that have these feelings towards Ya Boy will NEVER have a good thing to say about it. To me that's hating....letting shit that has nothing to do with musical talent cloud you judgment and form your opinions.

Aug 7, 2003
this thread is hate itself. not listening to others people opinions is just ignornant. the good comes with the bad, in everything in life. you cant just flush out the bad and only hear the good, it just isnt going to happen. yeah people hate on a certain artist for a lot more reasons then just their music.

ive used this example before on here. no one hates on you for buying 2% milk, when there is vitamin D, 1% and skim milk. its what you prefer. then if you came on the siccness and said vitamin D milk taste like crap (cus it really does in your opinion) and state that you would never buy it would come off as hatin on Vitamin D milk. when in reality its just his opinion that you would only want to hear about him boasting 2% and not his actual opinion on vitamin d milk.

subsutitue milk for your favorite rappers.

Apr 25, 2002
The problem with Siccness is that far too many people have hidden agendas and prejudices that cloud their judgments and invalidate their opinions. These hidden agendas and prejudices are the difference between hate and honest opinion. A lot of times it doesn't even matter what is said, it matters who is saying it. Some people have already made up their minds about who they don't fuck with, and usually their reasons have nothing to do with music. For example, if you ask some cats on here why they don't fuck with SF rapper Ya Boy, their answer will most likely be because he "sold out" by moving to Malibu. That answer has nothing to do with his material or quality of music. Because of that prejudice, whenever a Ya Boy thread pops up, the people that have these feelings towards Ya Boy will NEVER have a good thing to say about it. To me that's hating....letting shit that has nothing to do with musical talent cloud you judgment and form your opinions.
Do you know how ridiculous that sounds? Why someone doesn't like, prefer, enjoy, whatever, someone else or someones music has absolutely nothing to do with anything. Why the hell would you expect "artists" only to be judged based on their "musical talent" when 90% of the music business is image?

This subject really is simple.. For example, I don't like peas. Does that mean I'm hating on peas? No. Do I have to justify why I don't like peas? No. I don't like them, that's my opinion, end of story.

I mean this in the nicest way possible..... Anyone who thinks a comment or opinion that isn't complementing is "hating" needs to spend some serious time thinking about why that's absurd.

Apr 25, 2002
Do you know how ridiculous that sounds? Why someone doesn't like, prefer, enjoy, whatever, someone else or someones music has absolutely nothing to do with anything. Why the hell would you expect "artists" only to be judged based on their "musical talent" when 90% of the music business is image?
I think TownBiz has two good points he made in his post. One is that it sometimes its who is saying it. Time and time again you see people throw a track up here. Then less than five minutes later there's a post saying GOOD MUSIC SUPPORT by someone in their camp. And then after that another person who knows them says SLAP. and then maybe an artist or producer who works with that camp or produced some beats for that project comes in and says the same thing. All of the sudden you have hot trash with 100% positive feedback.

There are people who play favorites too. Anything by X artist they will buy and support.

I don't see a problem with anything I just said, but its something to keep in mind when you read and post here. Hip Hop is a popularity contest, just like everything else.

Second I am confused if we are on the same page or not but credibility is a huge part of Hip Hop music IMO and of course when TownBiz uses a good example when he talks about Ya Boy because its true I know people from the Sco who no longer support him because he parted with Quinn, moved to LA and switched up his style. This changes who Ya Boy is as an artist. What appealed fans about Ya Boy in 2005 isn't the same thing that appeals to Ya Boy fans in 2009. If it doesn't appeal to you why support it? I am not sure if that is hating or not supporting. To me it seems like a logical progression as a consumer to buying a CD. Lauren Hill is a great singer. When she says she would rather have her children starve than have white people buy her music, do you think the number of white people buying her music will increase or decrease? When Royce came to SF and made that gay joke, do you think he'll get a lot of sales out here in the Bay Area. When rappers are exposed as snitches theyre career is almost always over. Anyways just my 2 cents.

May 8, 2008

This subject really is simple.. For example, I don't like peas. Does that mean I'm hating on peas? No. Do I have to justify why I don't like peas? No. I don't like them, that's my opinion, end of story.

I mean this in the nicest way possible..... Anyone who thinks a comment or opinion that isn't complementing is "hating" needs to spend some serious time thinking about why that's absurd.
LMAO. So what would you call it if I said I don't like Slim Shady AS A RAPPER because he's white? Is that hate, or Am I just stating my opinion? If every time a Slim Shady song gets posted on the Siccness and I have negative shit to say about them, STRICTLY because of the fact that he's white, what would you call that? That is hating, that's not stating opinion. Everything isn't black and white like you are making it out to be. The gray areas are people's prejudices. It's obvious to me that you completely missed what I had to say. I'm not calling anybody a hater if they dislike a song or an album, I'm calling them a hater if they dislike the song or album for reasons outside the actual song or album.

I admit that I have my own prejudices, the difference is, I recognize them and don't let them effect my judgments. For example, I cannot stand Joe Buddens as a person. I think he is phony as fuck and a str8 up sucka for constantly sparking up beef and then squashing it when it gets serious. But that doesn't obscure the fact that he is a very good rapper. If a Joe Buddens song pops up on Siccness, I won't let my personal views on him affect how I critique his song. If I had only negative things to say about Buddens music based on my views of him (which have nothing to do with his music), I AM A HATER.