siccness.net member shoots and kills his roomate!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
The homie smokielocs told me to peep out this thread last night. RiP to kadafi. Im sure theres a lot to this incident but its a shame that best friends end up putting their friendship on the line like this. Let this be a lesson to anyone who have met people online that this is not the way to settle differences. I met both these guys at the first siccness bbq, but not enough to be choppin it up with them personally, but they seemed like laid back quiet peoples. Can someone confirm if they was with us after the bbq at the redrobins? God bless......

Apr 28, 2004
There are many aspects of human irrationality I do not yet comprehend. Obsession, for one. The persistent single-minded fixation on one idea which can lead to violence or in this case, death.

Sep 24, 2004
Kiddies, its never a good look to steal your roommates socks or drink the last of his Steel Reserves. Not paying rent will always go overlooked in a friendship.

Jan 13, 2006
GUESS THAT MEANS PEOPLE SHOULD STOP BEING IGNORANT!!!!! IFTHEY TELL YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP DO IT
"IF YA SCARED GET BY THE E.X.I.T, OR ELSE TRY TO GET YOUR RESPECT LIKE ME' CHAMILLIONAIRE