Siccness.net Fantasy Football League

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
aye rick send out a email to every1 in the league about the change of dates, im setting my cell alarm for 30 mins b4 so i dont miss it lol

May 23, 2005
Chree said:
aye rick send out a email to every1 in the league about the change of dates, im setting my cell alarm for 30 mins b4 so i dont miss it lol
I did that last night g, but only half the league provided email addresses in the league, the rest are hidden. Thats weak because they wont get the message untill they log on today to see it has been pushed back 22.5 hours

Sep 29, 2003
well i take it this league is full already, too bad cuz i really wanted to try a fantasy league this year (never done it before) is there any way we can divide it into 2 different leagues, rick?

May 23, 2005
we have 14 heads in our huge league, and im already in a yahoo plus league, i cant find the time to start a 3rd. this is going to be fatt though. Too bad you didnt post this this morning, i just sent out the last invite at 620pm today

May 23, 2005
MaKaVeLi_420 said:
well i take it this league is full already, too bad cuz i really wanted to try a fantasy league this year (never done it before) is there any way we can divide it into 2 different leagues, rick?
if LEE-ZILLA 69 dont sign up by the morning I will invite you Makaveli_420 as the 14th? u down?

Dec 2, 2004
^usually the owner of the league gets the number one pick. i told everybody it was random but that number one pick is hard to pass up on so i kept it and random all the other picks.

Mar 16, 2005
cbrennan04 said:
^usually the owner of the league gets the number one pick. i told everybody it was random but that number one pick is hard to pass up on so i kept it and random all the other picks.

WTF to you mean usually???

I have played fantasy football for 16 years and have ran my own leagues for over 10....AND NEVER does the commish GET #1 pick because they are commish. In an online legue you random it, in a live person draft you either draw #'s from cards or draw name out of hat. YOU will not find 1 league ANYWHERE that is a properly ran league that just gives the #1 spot to commish...you are very new to this or just very skewed in thinkin to actually believe what you wrote.

Or were you new recently and that commish took advantage of you all by telling you that and you all believed it.

Dec 2, 2004
lol nah i just feel like if you created/commish of league you got the power to do whatever you want such as taking rights to the number 1 pick. thats how i would do it. but if i were playing 16 years(damn) i would probally eventually randomize the picks including 1st pick cause im sure owners would get pissed off.

Mar 16, 2005
cbrennan04 said:
lol nah i just feel like if you created/commish of league you got the power to do whatever you want such as taking rights to the number 1 pick. thats how i would do it. but if i were playing 16 years(damn) i would probally eventually randomize the picks including 1st pick cause im sure owners would get pissed off.
Commish status only gives you power to allow who you want in league, make scoring rules, and veto & approve trades, how would you come to a conclusion that you have the right to #1?

Status
Not open for further replies.