Siccness Fishing

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 2, 2006
yeah it is.

THATS OUT BY BRENTWOOD, ISNT IT??? I HEARD THEY GOT SOME DECENT BASS FISHIN THERE... THE DELTA IS THE SICKEST SPOT IVE EVER FISHED IN NOR-CAL, HANDS DOWN.... SECOND IS SHALLOW WATER ROCKFISHING OFF THE FARALLON ISLANDS...
its good for trout, catfish, even salmon. they got stripers too. the delta is where you can catch the most fish but alot of them are small. i like the fact you can make fires, bbq, and drink without being harrassed. ive never been stopped on the delta.

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
ive never been stopped on the delta.
YOU EVER FISH THE SUPER BOWL STURGEON DERBY??? IVE FISHED IT BEFORE ON MY BOY'S BOAT, AND WE GOT RAN UP ON BY SACRAMENTO, SOLANO, AND CO CO COUNTY SHERIFF IN THE SAME DAY... THEY WERENT TRIPPIN, THO... THEY CHECKED OUR LICENSES AND BOUNCED... THE DELTA IS THE SHIT... I GOT THE SPOTS FOR THE BIG LARGEMOUTH AND CRAPPIE THERE... TROLLING FOR STRIPERS IS THE SHIT, TOO...

Jun 1, 2002
I GO FISHING OFF RODEO FOR STRIPERS, (STRIPED BASS). GOT A DOPE ASS SPOT OUT THERE. WE USE SARDINES AS BAIT AND SHIMANO REELS WITH UGGLY STICK RODS. CAUGHT MY LIMIT LAST FALL BY 9 AM, 2 NICE 24 INCH 4-6 POUND STRIPERS. I CAN'T FIND THE PICS RIGHT NOW.. I'LL ATTACH THEM LATER

I ALSO GO FOR LARGE MOUTH BASS IN SAN PABLO AND OTHER LOCAL LAKES AND RESEVOIRS. BEEN A FEW CHARTERS OUT PAST THE GOLDEN GATE FOR SALMON.

I WANT TO FOR UP NORTH FOR STEEL HEAD THIS SUMMER..

Jun 3, 2006
took my nephew to william land park and we was catchin alot of little catfish and then i swear to god, his bell starts goin off and he throws his psp and i throw my tall can to grab his pole, and he reels in one nice cat and then i look..that fool caught three cats all on a stringer...two of em was nice size but the one in the middle of the stringer look like it was starvin..sold the stringer to a asian dude......i bet he will be tellin that story the rest of his life, it will proly be 5 0r 6 fish in a couple of years

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
IVE FLYFISHED FOR YELLOWTAIL AND CALICO BASS OFF SOME KELP BEDS BY ENSENADA... PRETTY SICK... I THINK I WAS USIN A 9 WIEGHT ROD, AND SALTWATER STREAMERS... YOU FEEL EVERY SHAKE OF ITS HEAD THAT THE FISH MAKES ON THAT TACKLE... VERY EXCITING!!! IVE BEEN THINKIN ABOUT BUYIN A G LOOMIS SALTWATER FLY ROD, BUT I STILL HAVENT DONE SO...