**SICCNESS EXCLUSIVE** INTERVIEW W/ "AVERAGE SICCNESS POSTER"...THIS IS A MUST SEE!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 1, 2004
**SICCNESS EXCLUSIVE** INTERVIEW W/ "AVERAGE SICCNESS POSTER"...THIS IS A MUST SEE!!!

Whats good siccness....yours truly just conducted an interview with "AVERAGE SICCNESS POSTER" definatley a 1st...take notes as the young homie blesses us with his knowledge of the game and gives some insight to the ins and out of the music biz...much respect to the homie....read and enjoy..

SHAME: Yo, whats good man...thanks for stoppin through..

AVERAGE SICCNESS POSTER: No doubt ..WHAAA!!

SHAME: So lets just get right into it....how did you get your start in the game?

AVERAGE SICCNESS POSTER: Fasho...bout a year ago when I turned 15 moms took down tha windows security setting on our familys PC so ya boy became official...LIKE WHAAA!!

SHAME: Right on...

AVERAGE SICCNESS POSTER: yeee....I been tellin these suckaz whats up ever since mayne....WHAA!

SHAME: ok....well you seem to have alot of insight into the bay rap game, whats your opinion of its current state?

AVERAGE SICCNESS POSTER: mayne, cats dont be supportin they artists like me mayne...cats be hatin....WHAA!

SHAME: No doubt...

AVERAGE SICCNESS POSTER: real talk mayne...I be d/l'n all day supportin my soil ya dig....YEEE!!

SHAME: you mean from I-Tunes?

AVERAGE SICCNESS POSTER: naw bruh...audio section be hookin it up...like WHAAA!! Cats need ta support ya dig...

SHAME: umm...you know when you d/l without paying the artists dont eat right?

AVERAGE SICCNESS POSTER: ?.....

SHAME: moving on.....Speaking of artists, you seem to have quite a following on myspace. What exactly do you do?

AVERAGE SICCNESS POSTER: I be producin...spittin that fire mayne...like WHAA!!

SHAME: Good shit....how long have you been rappin for?

AVERAGE SICCNESS POSTER: sheeeeeeeiiit....like three, foe months....I BEEN doin this....WHAA!!

SHAME: really....so, what do you make your beats with?

AVERAGE SICCNESS POSTER: my homie got the hook up on that fruity loops mayne...I be uzin da clapps and 808 thang....YEEE!

SHAME: do you mix all your own projects as well?

AVERAGE SICCNESS POSTER: ?......

SHAME: next question....reading your posts, you seem to know alot of bay heavy hitters....

AVERAGE SICCNESS POSTER: yea mayne...I seen Jacka name on a flyer so we tight.....me and Quinn made eye contact at a signing in rasputin once so we real close....E-40 like my cousin, nephew, sister, lil brotha, classmate, organ doner, older, step, half, foster, adopted, God father....we like fam.

SHAME: Damn....

AVERAGE SICCNESS POSTER: whaa!

SHAME: Last Question....If you could be so generous, give some of these artists advice on how to succeed in this game since you've been so fortunate...

AVERAGE SICCNESS POSTER: fasho...yall need ta git wit a dope producer like me..I sell beats mayne...WHAA!....git yo project distribu-tated so it can be pressed in all tha rasputins bruh...dat way folks can buy yo shit....watch out fo dem shady deals though mayne...YEEE!! dont let cats d/l yo shit mayne....git dat support...OH SHIT!!! NEW MESSY UP ON THE AUDIO FORUM....I GOTTA GO BRUH!!!

SHAME: um, ok....well, anything else you like to say?

SHAME: hello?.....

SHAME: hello?....well, I guess that wraps it up....look out for new threads and posts by the homie.....pz

:knockout:

Sep 5, 2008
I was ready to post "signed another disgruntled weak myspace rapper"

but like... 70% of your songs are cool so keep doing it.

Dont try and be hyphy though, that fk wit it gimmick bandwagon jump on is wack as fuck.

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
AVERAGE SICCNESS POSTER: yea mayne...I seen Jacka name on a flyer so we tight.....me and Quinn made eye contact at a signing in rasputin once so we real close....E-40 like my cousin, nephew, sister, lil brotha, classmate, organ doner, older, step, half, foster, adopted, God father....we like fam.

BWAHAHAHAHA

Aug 1, 2004
I was ready to post "signed another disgruntled weak myspace rapper"

but like... 70% of your songs are cool so keep doing it.

Dont try and be hyphy though, that fk wit it gimmick bandwagon jump on is wack as fuck.
Right on man...appreciate that...

Not sure what you mean by "gimmick" as far as that one song though....its close to 3 years old....I'm far from hyphy man....no disrespect.