siccness exclusive:D-Rough headed to atlanta to chop game wit a label rep

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 22, 2007
to some of yall i'm still a fresh face and voice but to others im a well-known performer in san diego. and if you have yet to hear any of my work then you are extremely sleeping on me!!! my latest solo mixtape is entitled last of a dying breed hosted by the westcoast shadyville djsixx is the first of a 3 pt mixtape.it includes my smash radio joint "set it off" produced by my boy shriram s.this track has been heard on both z90.3 and blazin 98.9 (local san diego radio stations).long story short i sent my mixtape off to a couple of labels and one of them responded and we've been communicating through email for about 3 weeks now.i am gonna be flown out to atlanta to have a session with some top industry producers and possible talk other business as well.im not at liberty to discuss who it's with just yet, but ill keep yall posted.those who know me and listen to my music i thank you for your support and hope more of yall get familiar cuz its only a matter of time before daygo is really on the map suttin tuff.my myspace link is in my signature so stop thru the page and peep the mixtape it is available for full streaming and downloading Courtesy of datpiff.com i posted a thread a while back and didnt get as much feedback as i would of liked on my project so i would appreciate it if some of yall frequent siccness cats take some time to give some input on the kid.thanks agen.daygo city allday!!!1'hunnid

Jun 22, 2007
appreciate the love yall.i aint been the most talked about in the town but im definitely buzzin right now flooding mixtapes to everybody in daygo and elsewhere.stop thru the page and download the mixtape.ima go in there humble like i always am and see what they talkin bout!!!

T.C

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
I peeped your "Rough Draft" mixtape...It was a very solid tape. The beat selection was very fitting to your rap style. You definitely got skills. Good luck with your business in Atlanta...If nothing comes out of it, at least get your side hustle on and get some ghostwriting in while you over there. lol

Jun 22, 2007
thats whats up...goodluck mayn...
-Appreciate that famlee

I peeped your "Rough Draft" mixtape...It was a very solid tape. The beat selection was very fitting to your rap style. You definitely got skills. Good luck with your business in Atlanta...If nothing comes out of it, at least get your side hustle on and get some ghostwriting in while you over there. lol
-thanx man i appreciate you taking the time out to listen to the mixtape.listen to my last of a dying breed and tell me what you think!!!thats my current project and its 1 of 3 installments so get a bar!!!appreciate the love yall.and speaking of which you can catch me at this weeks urban legend get down @ dreamstreetlive this friday.ill post a thread ina few.1'hunnid

T.C

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
listen to my last of a dying breed and tell me what you think!!!thats my current project and its 1 of 3 installments so get a bar!!!
i actually checked out your "last of a dying breed" mixtape a while ago. It didn't click until now that the two mixtapes were done by the same person. lol "last of a dying breed" was pretty ill just like "Rough Draft"...They both have the same type of "emcee friendly" beats on them. Very consistent.

Jun 22, 2007
i actually checked out your "last of a dying breed" mixtape a while ago. It didn't click until now that the two mixtapes were done by the same person. lol "last of a dying breed" was pretty ill just like "Rough Draft"...They both have the same type of "emcee friendly" beats on them. Very consistent.
good looks.i appreciate for the thoro listen.yea i should of kept the artist name the same so everything will come up on the same search.appreciate it fam.niggas in daygo gotta get a bar of the style im comin wit thats why my name and title of this installment is what it is.gotta speak for itself then when you listen i solidify my title.thanx for the support and ima keep droppin hotness.1

Mar 18, 2006
www.nonstopheat.com
Damn my dude...

I guess I better get that track from you soon huh...

Haha thats a good look for you my dude, I remember you mentioning you sent those tapes out. Looks like it might be paying off for you.

Best of luck. I might be out in Dago for a week or so in April. Hopefully we can link up. 100.