***SICCNESS EXCLUSIVE*** Crazy Locs of the 408 interview by Siccness.net

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 18, 2006
http://www.zshare.net/audio/ 770724011eae4eef/

Crazy Locs, the hottest 408 up and coming artist discusses his career in the rap game, discusses the beefs he's faced while comin up in the industry, his inspirations, and much more

The interview progresses into a madhouse of siccness...eventually he is offered a major deal and even offers to do verses for Siccness member for a low low price.

This will be the cornerstone of the upcoming DVD documentary on the life of the Loc.

Crazy Locs even battles another artist live on the air...and destroys him on the mic.

The locsta breaks it down in a major way and gives love to his fans on Siccness.net

Peep out the hottest interview of 2010! This that real gangsta shit...

Snatch up that new album

MC Eiht presents
Crazy Locs

Hardest album of the Bay hands down....with features from the hardest rappers alive

One Love

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
LMAO @ this fool saying $1,500 for a verse and a G for a freestyle! HAHAHAH this shit is hilarious, who actually did the interview Criminalogical, you?

Oct 3, 2006
LMAO shit reminds me of that BANGS interview, fool thinkin the interview serious even though in reality he just gettin clowned on lol

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
holy fuck i want 4 minutes of my life back god, please, call it my Christmas gift and we even

this shit has to be a joke, how the fuck can the dude behind the camera not just start bustin up laughin

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
fuuuck no i aint listenin to no 37 minute interview of crazie locs. and im high as all shit right now, i still cant do it. i tapped out at like 2 minutes 16 seconds. that shit is like me interviewing the paisa homie about his secret rap career after he snorts a few lines. like its funny and yeah i get my rocks off laughing but deep down in my heart i know its so pathetic i could actually at some point, seriously shed a tear or two. even crazie locs seemed genuinely suprised someone was calling him to interview about his rap career and even damn-near apologized for his horrible raps before it even became a topic of conversation

i wonder what they talked about for 37 minutes. if i talked to crazie locs longer than 10 minutes id probably start cutting at my wrists on reflex