SICCNESS CRIBS!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
lol @ tony's bare ass crib lookin like he been abandoned and shit

tony, your pics tell a story.....a story of betrayal and revenge.....shit hella looks like your woman left you and took everything turning your former house of love into a barren wasteland. she locked you out and changed the password on the alarm thus causing you to break the sliding glass door for entry before tearing apart the alarm system and confusing the dog. except that tv & computer throws off the whole story, so fuck it.

Feb 18, 2005

"DONT NOBODY NOBDY FUCK WIT MY KITCHEN, POUNDS IN THE TRASH GUCCI DO THA DISHES"

^listening to c-murder on me lap top via youtube in the dark (not picutred i had the same outfit as he does on swish pant and tru beanie)

"AYO FUCK DEM NIGGAS WE EATIN B! WE EATIN YO ON MY MUVVA WE EATIN SON!!!"

This is just a collage of the most gangsta shit i could grab within reach break in get stabbed shot with hollow tip 38. bullets and if you live ill slpit a mickeys with you! fake marble countertops NOT INCLUDED!

Feb 18, 2005
damn i just found a black and wild aka black n wild half gone shoulda put it atop those bullets and see that baggy to the left? hell nah its not pr-rolled blunts its dog treat sticks muthafucka we keep it lit tho see the one sided child proof electric outlet? if you feel froggy wet a finger and stick it in my people get options here

Feb 18, 2005
^I live in a house fulla drunks who knows why its sprawled out i had the ill crome toiluet seat hoolder thing but some bitch used it (middle piece) to smoke out of and i havent seen it not really my house house tho payed 3 montsh rent off top after that im gone

Feb 18, 2005
^females do wild things especailly off e pills you gotta know that!

^ here is my day (today) in a nutshell however i did walk/jog 2 miles and hit the weights for an hour i drank all this to the neck 6 pack 2 tall cans and the 5th off tron minus like 4 shots i shared and still managed to legally make over $100 profit after buyin all that gettin up at 6 am allows a lot of free time