SICCNESS CRIBS!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 18, 2003

The Living room. To the right is the door to the smoke room.

The smoke room. On the left is a big corner couch that sits 6 or 7 people. The room looks small but I've fit about 15 people in here after the bars close down.

The view from the smoke room.

The hallway looking at the front door from the living room.

The front door. The white door on the right is the elevator. It's pretty funny because I'm not very attractive and don't dress up and have no game to speak of. But when we bring females back to the spot and I open up the elevator door, the attitude change is funny as fuck. "Oh hey, did you see my new bra? Where's your room at?" LOL the bitch wouldn't give me the time of day all night. It's like I magically become handsome.

The view from the kitchen.

I still have a lot of work to do on the place, but it's definitely an upgrade from the last place. Plus this shit is right in the heart of downtown. I have my boy round up some females around 4AM when the bars start to close, and we walk to my place and kick it till 8 or 9. So far the neighbors haven't complained.
don't know why but your pics aren't showing up?

Aug 9, 2005
Nice tank, what kind of fish you got?
Red tail Shark, Balla shark, gerami's, forget the name but the algie eaters a fighting fish annnnd thats about it. Lots died and I have been lazy and to broke to buy more I use to buy 50 dollar fish from India and not take care of the tank and as they all died I only buy a few cheap fish each year.

May 27, 2009
Here's what was outside my window at 11 last night. Once the weather turns nice, everyone hits the streets. All the tables in front of restaurants fill up and people stay out until it gets cold.

Over the past two days I've probably spent close to 12 hours just sitting at restaurants drinking too much beer. Germany in the summer is the shit.

dali

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2006
Neshani how much rent do you pay? And how much m2 is your apartment? You wouldn't pay less than 750 (probably much more) for this kinda place in Munich or Düsseldorf. I guess Kaiserslautern is a little cheaper ? Very nice apartment, breh.

May 27, 2009
Neshani how much rent do you pay? And how much m2 is your apartment? You wouldn't pay less than 750 (probably much more) for this kinda place in Munich or Düsseldorf. I guess Kaiserslautern is a little cheaper ? Very nice apartment, breh.
The apartment is like 695 Euro a month (after the fees they add in). It's 110m2. It's cheap because... well it's Kaiserslautern. Not quite as much shit going on as the big cities. Plus it's right next to the church and I'm pretty sure the bells drive the price down a bit. I'm pretty happy with the place though. Plenty of space, got room outside for my BBQ, and the elevator works wonders on the females.

POST SOME MORE PICS YALL
That's all I got on short notice. The view from the smoke room.

Sep 29, 2003
I posted on page 13 or 14 after a snowstorm we had, this is what it looks like in summer/fall...

messy ass closet....

ensuite/master bath

new pick-ups

@neshani....nice pad man. I have lots of family in germany, probly gonna make my way there next year. I really wanted to go in 2006 for the world cup, but didnt have the funds

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
I posted on page 13 or 14 after a snowstorm we had, this is what it looks like in summer/fall...

messy ass closet....

ensuite/master bath

backyard

new pick-ups

@neshani....nice pad man. I have lots of family in germany, probly gonna make my way there next year. I really wanted to go in 2006 for the world cup, but didnt have the funds
this house seriously looks like it can be in antioch or pittsburg or some shit

::