Siccness Beat Battle Brackets

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 28, 2009
so i must say im surprised how well this beat battle is coming along. i was thinking that we might have enough beats for a mixtape so i was thinking maybe we could put together an official siccness mixtape. only artists that post on siccness will be featured. i dont know if siccness will let us or if the other producers in the battle are down but this is just an idea. but if you all are down and siccness is cool with it, we can make it happen. if it works out............... we can have many beat battles and mixtapes to come. what are your thoughts on this?

Mar 9, 2013
Ok I'm about ready to send mine in,there is only one problem I made 2 beats and just can't decide what one to use.
I also can't wait to hear what all the other producers did with this pyhcadelic underground Pink Floyd type of music just not nearly as classic or noware near as good as Pink Floyd lmao,I'm sure there's alot of sounds to use and I'm sure there will be alot of dope productions.

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
so i must say im surprised how well this beat battle is coming along. i was thinking that we might have enough beats for a mixtape so i was thinking maybe we could put together an official siccness mixtape. only artists that post on siccness will be featured. i dont know if siccness will let us or if the other producers in the battle are down but this is just an idea. but if you all are down and siccness is cool with it, we can make it happen. if it works out............... we can have many beat battles and mixtapes to come. what are your thoughts on this?
pretty sick idea actually. Getting that many heads to come together and make a business decision would be impossible so it would probably only work as a free d/l I'm guessing.

Apr 14, 2010
A yo elow said what it do he would like in if possible he can have a beat done by midnight.i figured I'd let him know they still think about him on the siccness lmfao.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Lol e-slow thinking we believe this 3rd person act.

I said in very first thread he'd come out wood work. This round is closed we have an even amount of people now fresh in the mix.