Siccness Beat Battle Brackets

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 28, 2009
i been busy in the studio knocking projects out.Whats this nonsense people talkin lol.
but he's the one who wanted to beat battle in the first place. now that we're actually doing it he is "busy"? sounds kinda fishy to me........... i bet you we can have 10 more beat battles and he can find an excuse for each one why he can't participate like its raining outside or my dog ate my homework. ill bet some taquitos and flautas with some guacamole.

Dec 26, 2004
www.slapmaster.net
but he's the one who wanted to beat battle in the first place. now that we're actually doing it he is "busy"? sounds kinda fishy to me........... i bet you we can have 10 more beat battles and he can find an excuse for each one why he can't participate like its raining outside or my dog ate my homework. ill bet some taquitos and flautas with some guacamole.
"Baby Bash, E40, Mac Dre, Mob Figaz, K.O.B., D-LO, J Stalin, Paul Wall, Mike Marshall, Lil Flip, Stevie Joe, aka Frank, Stooie Brothers, HD of BearFaced, R.O.D. Project, Equipto, Moe green, Krypto, 3x Krazy, Roach Gigz, Mistah F.A.B., Acktup, KO the Legend, Kool John, St Spittin, Plane Jane, Jay Tee (of N2Deep), San Quinn, Rich Tycoon, Hood Starz, Matt Blaque, Deltrice, Da unda dogg, Devin The Dude, Turf Talk, Mugzilla, Jayo Felony, Emoney,Yukmouth, J Diggs, and many more."

yup busy, i actually make a living doing this brah.

Equiv_Exchange

Equivalent Exchange
May 2, 2007
"Baby Bash, E40, Mac Dre, Mob Figaz, K.O.B., D-LO, J Stalin, Paul Wall, Mike Marshall, Lil Flip, Stevie Joe, aka Frank, Stooie Brothers, HD of BearFaced, R.O.D. Project, Equipto, Moe green, Krypto, 3x Krazy, Roach Gigz, Mistah F.A.B., Acktup, KO the Legend, Kool John, St Spittin, Plane Jane, Jay Tee (of N2Deep), San Quinn, Rich Tycoon, Hood Starz, Matt Blaque, Deltrice, Da unda dogg, Devin The Dude, Turf Talk, Mugzilla, Jayo Felony, Emoney,Yukmouth, J Diggs, and many more."

yup busy, i actually make a living doing this brah.
You were down to video yourself making the beat, which is more work than the current contest. Plus, you can shop the beats you make for the contest to all these artists you work with!

Dec 26, 2004
www.slapmaster.net
You were down to video yourself making the beat, which is more work than the current contest. Plus, you can shop the beats you make for the contest to all these artists you work with!
I would have scheduled it in, but since no one wanted to tape it I said no thanx.. whats wrong with my decision? I see yall have the battle going now and thats great. aint that what all you guys wanted ? Keep them going and I will hop in sooner or later. Glad my thread sparked some real activity on the forum.

Dec 28, 2009
I would have scheduled it in, but since no one wanted to tape it I said no thanx.. whats wrong with my decision? I see yall have the battle going now and thats great. aint that what all you guys wanted ? Keep them going and I will hop in sooner or later. Glad my thread sparked some real activity on the forum.
Don't even front. I said I will beat battle you if you wanna tape it or whatever rules you wanna make. Anytime. So once you handle your business you can give us a Hollar and you can put your money where your mouth is.