Siccmade Roster....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 5, 2006
Brotha Lynch was the shit with his first 3 Albums Now hes Shermed Out or somthin...Like Kurupt ..Thinking he can freestyle a song n come out good

Mar 26, 2007
Lynch hung,COS,Zagg,calico 101,C-LIM (newest member), nick black, da criminal,tall can g,phonk beta,g-macc,d-dubb,e-moe,loki,devious.

Apr 5, 2006
Loki aint with Made Sicc no more hes helpin X-Raided run Bloc Star n i thought C-Lim was doing his own Thing independently

Mar 26, 2007
check out madesicc forum it even has the cover of C-lims new album presented by Lynch.

Loki may be helping out x but he still be fuckin with madesicc...nobody ever said he doesnt.

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
loki and siccmade went seperate ways mid to late last year. many reasons, i dont know. one of the issues was creative control. now loki has full control over bloc star. his lable. siccmade is lynch's lable. the next loki album is gonna drop with bloc star. so, loki's no longer with siccmade muzic. he may work with siccmade, like the de works with siccmade, but he is not signed on with siccmade

Mar 26, 2007
loki still fawk with siccmade, he may not be signed to the label (I never said he was in the first place) but they go way back and I dont think creative controll would get in the way...loki is just being a man and doing his own thing which is very smart.

Mar 5, 2007
poet said:
loki and siccmade went seperate ways mid to late last year. many reasons, i dont know. one of the issues was creative control. now loki has full control over bloc star. his lable. siccmade is lynch's lable. the next loki album is gonna drop with bloc star. so, loki's no longer with siccmade muzic. he may work with siccmade, like the de works with siccmade, but he is not signed on with siccmade
You Sure that it had nothing to do with Sicx situation?:siccness:

Zagg signed with Hot One records? Or some shit like that.

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
grind4mine said:
You Sure that it had nothing to do with Sicx situation?:siccness:

Zagg signed with Hot One records? Or some shit like that.
im sure only that it had to deal with a lot of things..

as for zagg.. why would his wife sign with a different lable ? that just makes no sense
kabol

COS

Sicc OG
May 1, 2007
madesicc baby me lynch tallcan phonk beta c-lim k-dub first degree p folks twamp aint fucced wit loki in a while we run the west 1............

Mar 26, 2007
deep6cixxx6 said:
some of yall got lynch fucced up thinkin he fell off. when the new shyt drops youll know better. my dude never and never will fall off!!!!!! CWAY/MADESICC u bitches!!!!!!

I've been supportin lynch since 95' playa......