SICCMADE GETTIN CLOWNED ON!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 10, 2005
ooooohhweeeee just heard that new C-Bo presents Bluez Brotherz!!!
Smigg tearin into SICCMADE!!!!

they say i'm hatin cuz i said he was wack-
what if i said he left south sac and could never come back?
what if i said your whole squad is mocks?
i give tallcann his props, and thats where it stops!

its on... waitin for my nigga BO and Cyco to get out
but SICX i hope they get off in your ass!!

whats to come from this?

Aug 5, 2002
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........sounds like Smigg gotta problem with the siccmade camp/lynch, hope he's stocked up on lube.....................outro

May 7, 2002
^^^^^EXACTLLY THIS TYPE OF SHIT SHOULD STAY OFF THA BOARD PERIOD

I HAD A STATEMENT WHEN THIS SHIT FIRST STARTED AND AZ I GROW IVE LEARN TO LEAVE THIS SHIT ALONE

YA BOY

May 7, 2002
this the reason the west ain't gonna come up again, too busy dissing eachother
Today 03:40 PM

SO TRU WEST DEVIDED!

AND ROCC YA PROBLY WONT LIKE ME FOR SAYING THIS OR YA DONT LIKE ME ALREADY WHAT EVA BUT I DONT THINK THIS HAS TO DO WIT EITHER OF THA RAPPERS STREET CREDIBILITY AND IF I HAD TO CHECC FO LYNCHES ILL JUST WAIT TIL X-RAIDED CALL HIM OUT ON SOME BLOCC SHIT TILL THEN NO OTHER RAPPER OR NIGGA CAN MAKE ANYONE SEE LYNCH ANY DIFFERENT THAN THEY ALREADY DO UNLESSS THEY FEEBLE MIND ALLOWS THA MEDIA BRAINWASH THAT TO STOP THEM FROM THINK FOR THEMSELVES

LYNCH IS AN ALREADY ESTABLISHED ARTIST!

YA BOY

Aug 7, 2002
wtf is this? are ya'll clownin cuz siccmade got da game on lock? smigg must have a big problem and still talking shit he must knows that lynch is tighter then him...it is true some people are haters in here, how can they not show love to lynch..i mean why would u just say lynch is wack or im better then lynch? look at da success lynch has made..is dat da reason why smigg talkin shit?

May 6, 2004
paystyle.net
Folks always talk about Siccmade. So I always feel that I'm a part of that attach. So all I can say is, time will tell. The point is, dude don't like Siccmade. And he has the right to say what he feels on his record. If you don't agree, then that's how you feel. I don't feel alot of shit. But to each his own. As a black man, I'll try my best not to bring down another mans money. So if anybody dosen't like me or my music, I can't wait to meet so I can change that for the better. And I almost bought that CD the other day. Now I'm really about to buy it, just so I can here what it do? But now, us new rappers are getting tired of the fake shit. We're tired of trying to follow the OG and he ain't leading. So most of the shit that is being said, could've been avoided. I knew people would start puttin that out there sooner or later. But alot of people don't like Siccmade. I knew that before they put my shit out. So this shit comes with the game. Somebody gone say something about Smigg one day too and then his fans will replie. We can't all agree, but in the end when that bomb from Ben Lauden is headed our way, we won't have a choice but to come together then. And all this shit comes from people not showing no love in the town. So in the meantime, smoke one and blow that shit out. Can't wait to see what Lynch gone do. But if you ask me, I think this type of shit is what makes him light shit up. So Stay Tuned.