@ Siccmade folx

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 27, 2002
KleanKut said:
u missed my point entirely. what im saying is all u who bump rip gut stlye and think the artist are tight then turn your baccs on them when they actally do it are gay.
YUP THATS A GREAT WAY TO DETERMINE SOMEONES SEXUALITY THERE BUDDY!
and the term studio gangster goes beoynd banging. does lynch eat people? prolly not. if he ate a person would it shocc me?
IT WOULD "SHOCK" (cmon now you dont bang admit it) MOST EVERYONE HERE
no. if he ate a person would i stop listing to him? no. because he raps about it an i like it. so y shoudl i be disgusted if he actually does it???? just some food for thought.
GEEZ I DUNNO....FOR SOME REASON, THERES A LITTLE BIT OF A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN HIM TALKING ABOUT EATING A BABY AND ACTUALLY DOING IT......PLEASE TELL ME YOU CAN UNDERSTAND THAT

May 27, 2002
KleanKut said:

hah i got better things to do then fly to KC to whop someones ass over "internet beef" im jsut sayin if the thought of the musicc coming to reality disgusts you then stop listining.
yea i know...banging in front of the computer with the blue rag tied around the mouse is a lot more convienient than actually comming to KC and proving it.....im from Missouri baby....dont tell me ure a gangsta...you gotta Show-Me

Apr 25, 2002
www.evildooinz.com
ONE REAL OG NIGGAS DON'T DO SICC ASS SHIT LIKE THAT! NOR WOULD THEY RESPECT A MUTHA FUCCA LIKE THAT IF AND WHEN THAT NIGGA HIT THE PEN HE'S GOOD AS DEAD. WHAT IF IT WAS YOU'RE MOMMA, SISTA, OR DAUGHTER THAT WAS VICTIMIZED BY THAT NIGGA. I'LL TELL YOU THIS I'LL TORTURE HIS ASS LIKE THAT AND ASK HIM HOW HE LIKES IT. ONLY PUNK MUTHA FUCCAS HARM INNOCENT PEOPLE AND THOSE WHO CAN'T DEFEND THEMSELVES..

NOW SICX SAYS HE'S INNOCENT NO ONE SAW ANY PICS AND HE'S FIGHTING IT....TIL THEN I'M BEHIND HIM 150%

INNOCENT TIL PROVEN GUILTY NIGGA!!!

THE INTERVIEW IS COMING I VISITED HIM A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO AND IT'S ON AND CRACCIN

May 27, 2002
rippemup said:
ONE REAL OG NIGGAS DON'T DO SICC ASS SHIT LIKE THAT! NOR WOULD THEY RESPECT A MUTHA FUCCA LIKE THAT IF AND WHEN THAT NIGGA HIT THE PEN HE'S GOOD AS DEAD. WHAT IF IT WAS YOU'RE MOMMA, SISTA, OR DAUGHTER THAT WAS VICTIMIZED BY THAT NIGGA. I'LL TELL YOU THIS I'LL TORTURE HIS ASS LIKE THAT AND ASK HIM HOW HE LIKES IT. ONLY PUNK MUTHA FUCCAS HARM INNOCENT PEOPLE AND THOSE WHO CAN'T DEFEND THEMSELVES..
a DIRECT quote from the Siccmade camp....the very one who has that one rapper who TALKS about eating babys...there ya have it.....its not cool to do that

Dosia

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
you fools are forgeting that Rap is a form of Entertainment...
dont take everything every rapper says to the heart..i dont want to hear about what some dude does all day in his life..
i need a lot more creative shit then that..ENTERTAIN MY ASS.....and i have heard big lurch quit a few times and i dont ever remember him talking about eating a bitches insides.