@ Siccmade folx

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 27, 2002
he is a disgrace to everyone...i hope siccmade doesnt have contacts with him or help him pull a raided...if they do ill never buy an album again and ill sell burned copies of all their albums

May 8, 2002
Big Lurch is a piece of shit. Only a sucka would get blasted andtorture some broad. I hope he and Sicx get what's coming to them in jail. What happened to the good old days when rappers just robbed banks (Mac Dre) or set ripped?

Apr 25, 2002
wind.prohosting.com
so in otehr words u are sayin fucc x-raided cuz he was accused of killin some lady, u are sayin fucc sicx, and u are sayin fucc lurch. well i hate to bust your bubbles but u cant buy publisity like they are getting. album sales will be through the roof. and u best belive im still gonna buy and bump all of thier shit. so its coo to talk about the siccness and say u infested? but it aint cool when it comes down to do it? whatever though he is jsut doin what he was talkin bout in his musicc y yaw trippin that he did it for real? so u would stop bumping lynch if he actually ate a baby? so its tight to hear him talk bout it but if he did it u wouldnt bump his shit? thats weak.

May 27, 2002
KleanKut said:
so in otehr words u are sayin fucc x-raided cuz he was accused of killin some lady, u are sayin fucc sicx, and u are sayin fucc lurch. well i hate to bust your bubbles but u cant buy publisity like they are getting. album sales will be through the roof. and u best belive im still gonna buy and bump all of thier shit. so its coo to talk about the siccness and say u infested? but it aint cool when it comes down to do it? whatever though he is jsut doin what he was talkin bout in his musicc y yaw trippin that he did it for real? so u would stop bumping lynch if he actually ate a baby? so its tight to hear him talk bout it but if he did it u wouldnt bump his shit? thats weak.
to me theres a difference in being at the scene of a murder than raping your kids or eating someones lungs. So are you encouraging this type of behavior, just so they can get more sales? its ok to talk about being sicc...im not going out and eating people. please tell me that you seroiously can see how disgusting and gross that is to cut some girls chest open and end up having her blood in your stomach. and yes, if lynch did eat a baby i would stop listening to his music. i dont give a dam if he talks about it, shit ill sing along with it...but im not going to condone things like that. get off these sick, ignorant fuccs nutsaks just because theyre artists...because if you let what they do guide your morals and values, then i think ure the weak one buddy

o yea, just one question...if lynch came up to you and asked you if you wanted to eat a baby with him tonight, would you say yes becaue youre "infested"?

Apr 25, 2002
wind.prohosting.com
ha ha ha u just make me laugh. so u are saying it is ok to talk bout shit u wont do? so all rappers should be studio gangsters? everyone should talk hella shit and go home and watch pokemon??? what ever that is weak rep what u DO in your musicc. dont claim u kill people and dont. dont say u fucc bitches and be a virgin. that defetes the purpose of rap. this isnt some fake ass WWF bs u tell it how it is when u on the mic. your feelings your experances and thoughts.

May 27, 2002
KleanKut said:
ha ha ha u just make me laugh. so u are saying it is ok to talk bout shit u wont do? so all rappers should be studio gangsters? everyone should talk hella shit and go home and watch pokemon??? what ever that is weak rep what u DO in your musicc. dont claim u kill people and dont. dont say u fucc bitches and be a virgin. that defetes the purpose of rap. this isnt some fake ass WWF bs u tell it how it is when u on the mic. your feelings your experances and thoughts.
its ok to not go around eating people lungs, or raping your kids. you shouldnt be a studio gangster....but last time i checked most people dont ride on other sets by eating them....update me, Mr. Rider, if your gang does something else. you can talk about being a gangsta if u are one...dont if your not. HAHA so the purpose of rap is to shit-talk? no wonder eminems cd is the first good album in a few years

ure a nutrider....."sicx thinks its cool to rape his kids, so i say it is too!"

May 27, 2002
KleanKut said:
oh yeah kid and another thing? uve never heard my musicc so who said i say i eat babies. so jsut think be4 u speek.
o no!!!! this REAL gangsters gonnna "ride" on me....i better think be4 i speek.........hahaha....DONT EAT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pweese mr. kweenkut.....PWEESE!?!??!

Apr 25, 2002
wind.prohosting.com
u missed my point entirely. what im saying is all u who bump rip gut stlye and think the artist are tight then turn your baccs on them when they actally do it are gay. and the term studio gangster goes beoynd banging. does lynch eat people? prolly not. if he ate a person would it shocc me? no. if he ate a person would i stop listing to him? no. because he raps about it an i like it. so y shoudl i be disgusted if he actually does it???? just some food for thought.

Apr 25, 2002
wind.prohosting.com
THA RIPPA said:

o no!!!! this REAL gangsters gonnna "ride" on me....i better think be4 i speek.........hahaha....DONT EAT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pweese mr. kweenkut.....PWEESE!?!??!

hah i got better things to do then fly to KC to whop someones ass over "internet beef" im jsut sayin if the thought of the musicc coming to reality disgusts you then stop listining.