SICCMADE ABANDONS THE SICCNESS???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
IS IT JUST ME OR SINCE THEY GOT THEIR BOARD UP ON EVULDOOINZ,THEY DON'T COME AROUND ANYMORE?

THE ONLY TIME THEY SHOW UP IS TO PROMOTE INSTEAD OF CHOPPIN GAME WITH US......THE ONLY ONES THAT DO COME AROUND THEN ARE THE LOW-LEVEL MEMBERS THAT NO ONE REALLY WANTS TO TALK TO(NO OFFENSE)......

THEY JUST DROP BY TO SAY CHECK OUT THE DOOINZ BOARD...THAT'S FUCKED UP.......

Apr 25, 2002
wouldn't blame them. This board has the most cheerleadin' nutswingin' groupies of all the forums on the siccness. Ain't nothin' here but a bunch of childrens arguin' aimlessly.

If I offended you, fuck you.

:dead:

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
IS IT JUST ME OR SINCE THEY GOT THEIR BOARD UP ON EVULDOOINZ,THEY DON'T COME AROUND ANYMORE?

THE ONLY TIME THEY SHOW UP IS TO PROMOTE INSTEAD OF CHOPPIN GAME WITH US......
I agree Tragic......

they don't seem to be on there too much. nothing much is goin on over there
I disagree....ALL of Siccmade is at their OWN board 6 times more than the 91...even Emoe, who has never posted on the 91 at all.

wouldn't blame them. This board has the most cheerleadin' nutswingin' groupies of all the forums on the siccness. Ain't nothin' here but a bunch of childrens arguin' aimlessly.
I agree also.....
This site has a shit load of young stupid ass kids with no sense at all and they dont know how to act right.
I can understand how Siccmade would not want to come around this muthafucca with all the childish drama and with their own board, they can easily diss miss these stupid ass kids.

But.....the will i C it is...
they have NO USE FOR THE 91 other than to PROMOTE THEY SHIT cause they sure as hell aint choppin it up like they use to do before they had their board.

(i dont give a damn if they talked to the 91 or not, im not a groupie and Siccmade going to do what Siccmade wants to do.....................just like i do, what i want to do)

And maybe its best if they dont chopp it up with us...then they can get all that SICCMADE MUISCC that they been talkin about for 5 years to finally dropp........its droppin sooon, its comin soon, get the album soon, its soon to be here this summer.....
I mean we been told that shit for what....4 years now??

Regardless.....ill still swoop siccmade shit when it finally does drop.

D-Locc

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I disagree....ALL of Siccmade is at their OWN board 6 times more than the 91...even Emoe, who has never posted on the 91 at all.
yeah, they're all on there, but in general nothins goin on there, i guess it just needs time for more people to sign on and shit

This board has the most cheerleadin' nutswingin' groupies of all the forums on the siccness. Ain't nothin' here but a bunch of childrens arguin' aimlessly.
^^ that's true ^^

Apr 25, 2002
www.evildooinz.com
TRAGIC LOSSES said:

THE ONLY TIME THEY SHOW UP IS TO PROMOTE INSTEAD OF CHOPPIN GAME WITH US......THE ONLY ONES THAT DO COME AROUND THEN ARE THE LOW-LEVEL MEMBERS THAT NO ONE REALLY WANTS TO TALK TO(NO OFFENSE)......

THEY JUST DROP BY TO SAY CHECK OUT THE DOOINZ BOARD...THAT'S FUCKED UP.......
W.T.F.E. MAYNE!!!

For one Zagg still posts on here. Lynch will from time to time. Cos lost his password, Loki really don't even fucc with the net at all. Yeah Lynch don't post on here cause to many Shit Talkin Mutha Fuccas just post on here to talk shit ( C-lim and Msane) then Niccas claimin that they're down jumps on their posts and succ thier Nuttz. Y'all should've known that if you read my other post TO ALL YOU SHIT TALKIN MUTHA FUCCAS!!!. On top of that most of them don't even have comps they use mines. If you want to holla at Siccmade Artists hit em up on their Email. As for abandoning the 91 siccness, everybody else promote their shit why can't we? I think that Niccas is a bunch of Hypocrites for even bringing that shit up. I told Vamps that the 91siccness gets a free full page ad on the Chronicles fo Life so all this abandoning bullshit niccas can eat that shit. Yeah we do have our own board. So fuccin what!!!! So if a Person get's their own site and/or message board they can't promote it? People wonder why we went to war with Crapmusic.com in the first place. We had our own Boad then but i didn't mentioned it on there. I represted the siccness. If niggas want Siccmade to chop it up with them then ask them a question about sum'n they'll respond to instead of talkin shit. Oh as for lower level members i'll except that. I'm not even trippin. But as for niggas tryin to clown Siccmade you can miss us with that shit...RIP

I see that this Forum needs a moderator. I'll holla at Vamps and Curb Dogg about that!!! Fold.... Oh if it doesn't apply to you don't get offended!!!!

Jul 14, 2002
www.evildooinz.com
awwwww...

lol... i got to admit, i(personally)am busy on my new album, whether i'm a low budget sicc member, there aint none(no disrespect) lol but now, we all tite, not only that but i was there when lynch made up the word siccmade muzicc... the rest camealong, but reguardless, my name wasn't work'n at the time, andnow that it is the first thing i happen to come bacc n' post was the addy to our other site.. like i said, we need familiar faces.. and new ones.. but i also went to many other boards to post the same thing, thats how u get noticed, and i don't give a fucc what nobody thinks about me repp'n the evildooinz site.. but if u go there, go to notebook, and go to boards from there...
zagg