Sicc.opinions

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2007
www.myspace.com
Alright goons, help me out with this.
I have always been pro gay rights. I believe that everybody should do what makes them happy in life and its noone else's business, right?
Ok, so I recently found out that one of my best friends from HS, whom I haven't seen in years, is gay. I don't have a problem with this and have asked his fam to have him holler at me as he was a good friend and I'd like to talk to him. However, I am a Gangster and a rapper. Most of my friends are one or both and are not nearly as liberal as I on this subject. Now I have never really let anyone's opinion influence me and I never will, but now I feel like some folks may feel different about me because of my views and frankly I might feel different about them as well due their closed-mindedness. What I'm asking for is everyone's opinion on gay rights. Gangsters, rappers and squares, i wanna know what yall think. I am not too cool to tell the truth.
Ok.... GO.

May 4, 2007
www.myspace.com
I agree. Man in HS this dude had mad fly beezies. I agree that homophobes are secretly harboring homosexual fantasies. To be real tho, I do say the word fag quite often, but never to describe a gay person, just like the word cunt. Cunt is by far my favorite word but I never use it towards females. Well.... Almost never.lol

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
I don't think they should be allowed to adopt.
Other than that, they should be able to do whatever they want...
I can understand why you would worry about gays adopting, but I'd rather see a kid have a chance being raised by 2 loving chicks or dudes instead of some crack/methhead mom who allows her kids to be abused by creepy dudes she decides to let sleep over

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
I'm neither a gangsta a rapper or a square, but I will give you my opinion.

If people want to be gay, so be it. Let them marry, adopt, do what they want. It does not affect me or you in anyway.

If I was president, I'd roll out a national means test and IQ test, if you fail those you can't have a baby, if you do, we take it away from you. Meaning, dumbshits shouldn't be allowed to reproduce and either should deadbeats.

May 4, 2007
www.myspace.com
I'm neither a gangsta a rapper or a square, but I will give you my opinion.

If people want to be gay, so be it. Let them marry, adopt, do what they want. It does not affect me or you in anyway.

If I was president, I'd roll out a national means test and IQ test, if you fail those you can't have a baby, if you do, we take it away from you. Meaning, dumbshits shouldn't be allowed to reproduce and either should deadbeats.
Well said breh, well said.

May 4, 2007
www.myspace.com
I was pretty closed minded on the subject in recent past years, but I share the same opinions as NAMO @NAMO & Hood Rat Matt @Hood Rat Matt
So was I. I was harsh on the gay shit way back, but then I grew up and stopped being influenced by the ignorance of others.

Props: S.SAVAGE
Sep 16, 2011
I'm just tired of hearing about this shit every year so fuck it let them get married.

It isn't like Marriage is sacred in this country anymore anyways because most people get divorced anyways.

The main issue I have against gay marriage is calling it marriage. Religous people do have the right to their opinions too and you cant just take something sacred to them and turn it into something else just because you want everybody to embrase your alternative lifestyle. Gay people need to compromise and just call it by a different name but have the same rights.

I don't give a shit if they adobt either because I rather have two woman raising a child then some abusive foster home or nobody at all. I'm not sure about two gay guys raising a boy tho' that just doesn't seem right to me.

I say let the gays get married on one condition two conditions:

1. They must adobt/raise and financially support our abandond baby's in America

2. They must by homes in the ghetto and clean up the neiborhoods.....lol

If you want to clean up a bad neiborhood just pepper some gay people in the area you will see the houses start looking nice people walking little ass dogs around and nobody wants to claim a gay ass street as their gang turf.

Props: WXS STOMP3R
May 4, 2007
www.myspace.com
Here's an example.
I used to really be into pro wrestling, still am when I find the time to watch it. I've had people be like "oh, you like watching dudes in tights huggin? That's gay." To which I always reply, "I get it, you are one of those guys that is afraid if he see's a half naked guy he will get a hard on and everyone will know that you are secretly gay." lol