SICC CHAT NEW LOCATION!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
lol at emma losing mod rights of the old chat, so she makes a new one so she can be in control again.
tony & i had control of the original room, but we abandoned it when webcams weren't working…

he made the tiny chat & it is better than the other one because now random trolls pretending to be other people can't take over and ban everybody who enters.

i wouldn't care if we weren't mods and somebody else was running it without being an anonymous weirdo ruining shit, but like dana said:
Screw this random shit where people change up their names and pretend to be someone else.

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
good comeback emma.

emma you can't spit no flows you rythmically challenged individual.
thing is... i don't need a good comeback.

i already destroyed you in the bananas thread, and no matter what you say or do in here you will always be a joke.

it's kind of hilarious to see you trying to act superior when you're basically @ the bottom of the siccness caste system...

and yet you're still in here, posting random little comments trying to reacclimate with the rest of siccness and be accepted by these people.

Dec 29, 2008
the bottom of the siccness caste system?

lol you take the siccness too serious for sure.

people can think what they want about me. im confident they will respect my music when i drop some more music.

but congrats on being accepted by the siccness. im sure your family is proud of you.

Mar 23, 2004

people can think what they want about me. im confident they will respect my music when i drop some more music.

but congrats on being accepted by the siccness. im sure your family is proud of you.
that last part kinda made me lol..

but ur still a fag artistic and emma did destroy you, breh.

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006

lol, no it's not hella serious- that was supposed to be a metaphor but anyway.

your whole persona is baffling, as is the fact that you're still here...

but um, that's cute you really believe you make good music & will be respected as an artist some day. good luck with that, felipe.

Dec 29, 2008
im already respected by lots of dope artists. ^^

the respect of the everyday siccness poster is not high on my priority list.

a lot of the people with the most negative opinions about me are artists that haven't accomplished anything in their careers.

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
meh, if you say so.

since you're being all rational and such this is a little boring and i don't really have any interest in discussing it further.

glad you've finally matured or been humbled, your previous attitude was really the whole reason for the aforementioned destruction.

congratulations, i guess there won't be a need for a bananas thread pt 2. (sequels are never as good anyway...)

carry on.