SHYBALLER-I CAN FEEL IT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 21, 2010
THe fuck are you going to do? You already got exposed once....do we need to do it again?

Howe cake.
exposed???

i dont ever remember being exposed...what my home address??

here 5237 eagledale ave #b l,a california 90041

what did u expose me on//

me bein a snitch??/ what tell me..me gettin beat up?? me bein a bitch??/tell me what the fuck ive been exposed on?

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
i refused homie..but u can watch me in the upcoming movie called rampart coming in april starring woodey harrolson and ice cube noel g and francis capra

i moved on, rapping is a hobby
Weird. Your name doesn't come up on the list of main characters: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1640548/

you sure they're not going to cut that scene of you standing around in the background out?

lmao at rap is just a hobby now.

Oct 16, 2002
Gilroy
i thought you wasn't reading any replies...

fuck'n shyballlicker...go have sex with you homeboy...remm that freestyle you spit you homo?...someone find that youtube link...

Dec 21, 2010
i thought you wasn't reading any replies...

fuck'n shyballlicker...go have sex with you homeboy...remm that freestyle you spit you homo?...someone find that youtube link...
my best friend is francis capra homie...remember that ....we get it in together..if u dont know who that is type his name...see u fools think im some kind of nobody dawg...fuck with me and ill do u good..fuck with me and youll see me grindin

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
He made that youtube link private so that only his boyfriend can see it.

I remember though... he spit "we had sex" while talking about a man.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
the fuck u want me to drive to the bay?? i dont know who the fuck u are..never heard of you or anything..and u actually think imma drive 6 hours away and risk me goin to prison the rest of my life and not see my kids???/ come on homie how old r u like 12??
I GOT MOAR KIDS AND MOAR BABY MAMAS THAN U BLOOD. COME AT ME BRO, NO FUCKING MARTY BRO