SHYBALLER-I CAN FEEL IT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
what makes you think anyone wants to fuck wit your music after the video you made,you cried like a lil bitch in that last video

"dont go to the siccness, they are meanies"

your fuckin soft as a blueberry muffin on a humid day you homo

like ghost dance said, you get no love, keep it movin

Dec 21, 2010
what makes you think anyone wants to fuck wit your music after the video you made,you cried like a lil bitch in that last video

"dont go to the siccness, they are meanies"

your fuckin soft as a blueberry muffin on a humid day you homo

like ghost dance said, you get no love, keep it movin
if i really gave a fuck do u think ill still be coming on here???im not gonna talk shit homie cause im above ur level but answer that question

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
your not above shit

crying on youtube bout how the siccness gives u no love, and now your back?

that shows your character

im almost sure u were the fat kid no one picked for dodgeball huh?

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
i can't get over this shit... this square ass equilateral ass trapezoid literally believes from the bottom of his heart that he's qualified to speak to reptables one on one through the language of music and shit

according to one "shyballer", the following quotations are perfectly within the proper protocol of someone who's "real"

shyballer said:
hawaiian fagot cocksucker

fuck hawaiians
shyballer said:
fuck armenians
shyballer said:
FUCK WITH ME ILL DUMP ON U

REAL FUCKING TALK!!
shyballer said:
FUCK E40!
shyballer said:
SUR13GANG

MOTHERFUCKERS
shyballer said:
THE BAY GOT NOTHING BUT BITCHES

LAME FUCKS!
shyballer said:
FUCK THE BAY AND SKY BALLA

FAKE ASS SHY BALLA
these square ass internet fuck boys have OFFICIALLY ran the word "real" into the got damn muthafuckin ground

DONE.

::

Dec 21, 2010
your not above shit

crying on youtube bout how the siccness gives u no love, and now your back?

that shows your character

im almost sure u were the fat kid no one picked for dodgeball huh?
trust me lil homie nobody ever picked on me ..ive been to prison been shot...banged on niggas and all ..u dont know me i dont know u so leave it at that.....u just know me cause all ur little buddies on here influenced u to act like a 12 yr old..but that aint my problem...u make assyrians look terrible

Dec 21, 2010
i can't get over this shit... this square ass equilateral ass trapezoid literally believes from the bottom of his heart that he's qualified to speak to reptables one on one through the language of music and shit

according to one "shyballer", the following quotations are perfectly within the proper protocol of someone who's "real"

these square ass internet fuck boys have OFFICIALLY ran the word "real" into the got damn muthafuckin ground

DONE.

let me ask u something lil nigga...do u know me??

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
thats how shy ballicker keeps it gangsta

dumpin them internet slugs and bangin sur on hawaiians lol....all from the comfort of his torn up pleather computer chair

lol @ making Assyrians look bad

im not the one hiding my true race am i? c'mon shyballer, if ur real, why u over here playing games? talkin bout dumpin on people, if u been to prison u wouldnt be on here talkin bout shootin people

fuck you and your agenda you bitch, you make Assyrians bad, you reject your own blood you fuckin coward, i wish we was in iraq now, id behead you myself you race trading bitch

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
good...leave it like that..cause if u did really know me ull consider me a real nigga....
i don't know what on gods fertile soil your definition of "real" is young man, but every thing i quoted in that post is more enough to say otherwise.... in my world, no "real" person would randomly say "fuck hawaiians" and "fuck armeniens" so non-chalantly as you did... and THAT'S where i'll leave it

Dec 21, 2010
i don't know what on gods fertile soil your definition of "real" is young man, but every thing i quoted in that post is more enough to say otherwise.... in my world, no "real" person would randomly say "fuck hawaiians" and "fuck armeniens" so non-chalantly as you did... and THAT'S where i'll leave it

i was playin ur game homie..remember this is the internet...so u callin u and others on siccness real??? disrespecting my family homie???let a motherfucker do that in front of my face instead of online like a coward...i fuck with armenians theres one right next to me over here at work homie...im playin ur game remember that