Shud I be happy...or pist?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

STeP

Sicc OG
Jul 4, 2003
OK, for ne of yall that noe me....u noe that Im a white chic rappin. For ne of yall that dont, well now ya noe. If ya dont get it, ask sumbadee.

Some fucking white female came out BEFORE me...and she RAPS! Now...WHAT THA FLYING FUCK?! That's supposed to be me! Not her, ME. I mean...I wanted to b tha first, but that aint tha only reason Im rappin ... it's cuz I love what I do. And I just been lookin forward to bein tha first for so long...it's like...all my dreams got shut down. But I realize I just gotta stay on top, get finished makin my demo...and blow her tha fuck outta tha game. I mean, shud I be happy that a white chic made it? Or shud I be more agressive to her because she's tryna take my place? And if Iam gonna be agressive...it's gonna b like tha Biggie n Pac thing, tha Ja Rule n 5o thing.....n Imma blow her tha fuck out of the water. She wont survive a second wen Im in.......But my concern iz...shud I be nice?

-STeP-

PS: All this bitch talks about iz shakin ass and 22's. LoL...I talk about meaningful shit...her video makes me sick. Walkin around in some short ass shorts n shit. Fuckin hoe. Disgrace to white girls all over America.

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
I think you are taking her going before you way to much to the heart you feal... I think you shouldn't let her stop your dream cause im sure she was over there also and saying the same shit bout wanting to be the first white female rapper and just happend to be the first one to get it. Keep up your rappin and who knows you might be blowing her out the water soon. I am kinda confused on how she is the first white female rapper to make it. Define make it cause isnt ZAGG white or am i trippin.

May 27, 2002
^ as for your zagg arguement: i dont think getting signed by your boyfriend to release a shitty quality sounding album that sells 200 is "making it"

and for the starter of this thread, you act like she did something to you personally. shes not trying to take your place, she made hers (obviously if shes the only "white girl to make it" as you put it) you act like shes doing this to spite you. believe it or not she might have had the same dream you have. the only solution i see for you is killing yourself.

AOD

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
First I think you need ta realize race don't got shit to do with it. If you real you real. If you tight you tight. . . And once you get that simple concept in your mind make your ryhmes n shit the best they can be and shut tha fuk up. quit worryin about what someone else is doin and do what you gon do. . .shit

Apr 25, 2002
THA RIPPA said:
^ as for your zagg arguement: i dont think getting signed by your boyfriend to release a shitty quality sounding album that sells 200 is "making it"
Don't forget that Zigg Zagg was also featured on one of the tightest songs on one of the tightest albums of all time. Not to mention that the album went GOLD. That's pretty damn good if you ask me.......

May 27, 2002
Cranky said:

Don't forget that Zigg Zagg was also featured on one of the tightest songs on one of the tightest albums of all time. Not to mention that the album went GOLD. That's pretty damn good if you ask me.......
which translated into a gold cd for her? and she made how much money off that appearance?

i win

Jul 13, 2003
www.severeknowledge.com
STeP said:
OK, for ne of yall that noe me....u noe that Im a white chic rappin. For ne of yall that dont, well now ya noe. If ya dont get it, ask sumbadee.

Some fucking white female came out BEFORE me...and she RAPS! Now...WHAT THA FLYING FUCK?! That's supposed to be me! Not her, ME. I mean...I wanted to b tha first, but that aint tha only reason Im rappin ... it's cuz I love what I do. And I just been lookin forward to bein tha first for so long...it's like...all my dreams got shut down. But I realize I just gotta stay on top, get finished makin my demo...and blow her tha fuck outta tha game. I mean, shud I be happy that a white chic made it? Or shud I be more agressive to her because she's tryna take my place? And if Iam gonna be agressive...it's gonna b like tha Biggie n Pac thing, tha Ja Rule n 5o thing.....n Imma blow her tha fuck out of the water. She wont survive a second wen Im in.......But my concern iz...shud I be nice?

-STeP-

PS: All this bitch talks about iz shakin ass and 22's. LoL...I talk about meaningful shit...her video makes me sick. Walkin around in some short ass shorts n shit. Fuckin hoe. Disgrace to white girls all over America.
i always thought that was a black chick on locc 2 da brain until the siccness bored came out. STeP i would be pissed if i was you and then channel that shit into some tite raps and shit not necessarily dissin her and shit. if she talks about 22s then she is sorry with those lil pea shooters and shit u should rap about more meaningful shit like bazookas and shit. i know a bitch walking around in shorts and shit makes me sick too she shoulda had on a skirt or bikini.

Apr 25, 2002
THA RIPPA said:

which translated into a gold cd for her? and she made how much money off that appearance?

i win
LOL.....I don't know, I'm not her accountant. I was just pointing out that that is pretty successful. Much more so than the female that started this thread that can't spell shit and bitches and cries about everything.......

Apr 25, 2002
YOU'RE ALL FORGETTING THE FIRST WHITE FEMALE TO RIP A MIC ON A NATIONAL LEVEL......TAIRIE B WAS SIGNED WITH EAZY AND HAD VIDEOS ON MTV....THAT MURDER SHE WROTE SONG STILL GETS PLAY FROM ME.

STeP

Sicc OG
Jul 4, 2003
haha

No...

I consider Eminem, 5o, Ja, Dre, and them successful. None of the people I know have never talked about Tairie B and Zagg. But...I give them an A for effort

XRAIDEDLOC>>> Yea, Iam taking this shit to heart. But when you love something this much, where does it go?...To the heart. So, it's kinda hard not to take it to heart. Am I wrong? Thanks 4 ur support.

THE RIPPA>>> Lol, killing myself. Haha no0o.

AOD>>> I completely agree with you. There's nothing that you said that I didnt agree with. That's what Ive been saying all along; Race Shouldnt Matter!!! But it seems no one else can realize that except for people like you and me. So, its kinda hard not to concentrate on it when everyone else is.

OJFAN>>> LMAO!!! Aw shit...that was funny. Yea, but I really dont think she's gettin anywhere with that bullshit. Shakin her ass in shorts on the basketball court. Aint that some shit? She's a fucking disgrace to all white girls everywhere. ........Lol

CRANKY>>> Uh, this isnt a fucking english class...it's a stupid forum. Get over the spelling shit.

Well, that's all I gotta say for now. Reply back.

May 27, 2002
Cranky said:

LOL.....I don't know, I'm not her accountant. I was just pointing out that that is pretty successful. Much more so than the female that started this thread that can't spell shit and bitches and cries about everything.......
agreed. *shakes crankys hand* carry on....

askG

Sicc OG
Nov 19, 2002
you know nEtBONICS...good for you.:classic:

white+female+rapper=bad combo...not to mention your use of ghetto slang on the net...lmao...your already a joke...where do you live?...beverly hills most wanted?