Show your face or shut your mouth!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
www.emeraldcityrecordz.com
Alright everyone its bout time to boycott tadou's scurred punk ass. I have seen the other posts that said lets jus ignore him and he will go away,but I couldn't cuz he was too much fun to clown on.I havent responded to anything he had to say in 4 days,whats the point?Until he gets up enough balls to show hiz face hes gonna keep talkin shit cuz he knows no one can reach out & touch him.We all know hes wack,thats been said a 1000 times,we all know he could never beat cool nutz,it was a joke,get over it tadou.Even writing a track abut this guy would be a waste of anybodys time.So letz try not to respond to this wanna be anymore,so hiz posts will disapear,since he hasnt been banned already....?

And for tadou anytime you want to show your face in seatown,just post it,and im sure theres alot of fans who would love to come & say hello:classic:

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
i got a digital camera sittin about 3 feet away from me right now...What difference do it make? Whats in this for me? You gon put some money in my pocket? You gon wash my car? What up?

So far, i done called out over....prolly over 5 people on this board, at the LEAST...and didnt NONE of them try to see me.

If im so wack, why not just post a lil 60 second off top freestyle? Is it REALLY that difficult?

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
tadou said:
Very.

<---votes for someone to start makin NW mixtapes...for those of us who dont have our own labels and therefore, arent scared to freestyle...*cough*
There are HELLA mixtapes available.....from DJ Supa Sam, Funkdaddy, B-Mello + others. Maybe you should try gettin' out of the woods once in a while and come to the big city?

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Mr. D-Sane said:
Sorry.....I'm really trying not to. But I have this rare form of terets......it causes me to talk shit all the time!
I can verify this....when he says ALWAYS, he's not lyin....lol.....:classic:

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Mr. D-Sane said:

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU JOLLY WHITE GIANT LOOKIN' SASQUATCH FUCKER! HOW TALL ARE YOU???? I DIDN'T KNOW THEY STACKED SHIT THAT HIGH!!

See....I can't help it. :devious:
I'm 6 foot 6......What? I'll "break the windows out your honda." lol....:cool:

May 5, 2002
www.karliehustle.com
I haven't heard nathanial mane....I can't speak or hear on people I don't know personally ya diggles...nor can I burn bridges with industry folx so I just stay objective and formulate my own opinions. This industry is too small for enemies.

P.S. bi-polar....all you need is some pillz for that :)